Thread: hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse

1. Thumbs down hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: hungry hungry hobos
    You're INGAME name: red_dragon (delta captian)
    Server:ZMMod
    Map:zm_roy_the_ship ze_serento cs_assault
    Date & Time:wed jul 30 2:30-3:00 am

proof is in game text showing slapps (serento) and !zteleing (roy_the_ship) non zm/ze map change with no vote (cs_assault)
    on zm_roy the ship hungry !zteled away from me, i told him i was going to report him and he said go for it bro. was about to take screen shot but he changed the map with no vote immediately after he said that. he clearly thinks hes better than everyone and that he dosn't no need to follow the rules becuase he is now an admin. on serento he slapped himself constintly as a zombie so he could get around opsticoles for bypassing so he didnt have to work throught set opsticole. Keeps changing the map to what he wants to play and does not care about server voting. he has clearly been abusing admin powers and has been told before about such things. i dont report much about these things but in his case he has openly abused and has shown with his words and actions that he thinks he can becuase he is an admin.

2. Default

Duplicate thread already made in the correct section, this needs to be closed

3. Default

Wrong section. Closed.