Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse

1. Thumbs down hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse

hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse
    Admin's INGAME name: hungry hungry hobos
    You're INGAME name: red_dragon (delta captian)
    Server:ZMMod
    Map:zm_roy_the_ship ze_serento cs_assault
    Date & Time:wed jul 30 2:30-3:00 am

proof is in game text showing slapps (serento) and !zteleing (roy_the_ship) non zm/ze map change with no vote (cs_assault)
    on zm_roy the ship hungry !zteled away from me, i told him i was going to report him and he said go for it bro. was about to take screen shot but he changed the map with no vote immediately after he said that. he clearly thinks hes better than everyone and that he dosn't no need to follow the rules becuase he is now an admin. on serento he slapped himself constintly as a zombie so he could get around opsticoles for bypassing so he didnt have to work throught set opsticole. Keeps changing the map to what he wants to play and does not care about server voting. he has clearly been abusing admin powers and has been told before about such things. i dont report much about these things but in his case he has openly abused and has shown with his words and actions that he thinks he can becuase he is an admin.

2. Default

auto-20150730-021931-ze_sorrento_escape_v5.dem

My guess is that's your demo. A little slapping and he chose a diff map. Nothing huge, unless this isn't the right demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by red_dragon View Post
    hungry hungry hobos <ibis.a> Abuse
    Admin's INGAME name: hungry hungry hobos
    You're INGAME name: red_dragon (delta captian)
    Server:ZMMod
    Map:zm_roy_the_ship ze_serento cs_assault
    Date & Time:wed jul 30 2:30-3:00 am

proof is in game text showing slapps (serento) and !zteleing (roy_the_ship) non zm/ze map change with no vote (cs_assault)
    on zm_roy the ship hungry !zteled away from me, i told him i was going to report him and he said go for it bro. was about to take screen shot but he changed the map with no vote immediately after he said that. he clearly thinks hes better than everyone and that he dosn't no need to follow the rules becuase he is now an admin. on serento he slapped himself constintly as a zombie so he could get around opsticoles for bypassing so he didnt have to work throught set opsticole. Keeps changing the map to what he wants to play and does not care about server voting. he has clearly been abusing admin powers and has been told before about such things. i dont report much about these things but in his case he has openly abused and has shown with his words and actions that he thinks he can becuase he is an admin.
    Please post the demo so we can take a look at it

EDIT: Are these the ones?
    http://gyazo.com/95aa0e46fd241f00775c10e78cff1093
    http://gyazo.com/28a5e343923db66db217c9c7cfb58b57

4. Default

no its not the right one i didn't have time to save it before i could he changed the map, not saying he did so i couldn't save in time but the timing was right after he said to go for it. I've tried to get what i can but i cant get into the game chat file logs to record the !ztele and the slapping but to slap your self to get around map holds and gates is wrong right. if im just over reacting id understand but he has been doing stuff like this for the past few days and just says it doesn't matter and i think if your an admin you should be setting a good example to the rest of the community and not abusing to get what he wants.sorry to ramble but i didn't find this use of power to be right. if you don't agree can you explain what is right in this kind of instants

- - - Updated - - -

and sorry for the late reply i just got off work

- - - Updated - - -

and im not trying for his removal or anything just a quick review of the rules so he can be a better admin before he dose do something very wrong and gets banned id hate to see that happen its just i dont like abuse, i work all day and want to relax with a game that i love on a server that i love but when this suff happens its hard to stay happy knowing that if i did this i would be slane kicked for banned

- - - Updated - - -

ooh ok let me update this once more are these the pics from the game you guys took somehow i cant see the images i didnt think they where because i couldn't save anything, but a friend just told me it was possible to do this for admins and such. but i cant say if its them or not i cant see an image if you can upload them where i can see the image i can say with better certainty

5. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

That is the link to find the demo you need. Source TV records all maps that are played. It only stores them for a few days though. They have a Time/Date stamp. Honestly not often does it go from Sorrento to CS Assault, shouldn't be to hard to find. Save the Demo to your cstike folder then view it in game using Demoui in console. Ensure that you find what you want.

You did the right thing by reporting, whether or not punishment is handed down, it gives the admins a view as to how the server feels about certain actions. He is allowed to choose the map he wants though. Doesn't need to ask or listen to the server as a whole. Its one of the perks for having to babysit the server. For example if I am senior you will NOT play Sorrento hardly ever. And never with chutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by red_dragon View Post
    no its not the right one i didn't have time to save it before i could he changed the map, not saying he did so i couldn't save in time but the timing was right after he said to go for it. I've tried to get what i can but i cant get into the game chat file logs to record the !ztele and the slapping but to slap your self to get around map holds and gates is wrong right. if im just over reacting id understand but he has been doing stuff like this for the past few days and just says it doesn't matter and i think if your an admin you should be setting a good example to the rest of the community and not abusing to get what he wants.sorry to ramble but i didn't find this use of power to be right. if you don't agree can you explain what is right in this kind of instants

- - - Updated - - -

and sorry for the late reply i just got off work

- - - Updated - - -

and im not trying for his removal or anything just a quick review of the rules so he can be a better admin before he dose do something very wrong and gets banned id hate to see that happen its just i dont like abuse, i work all day and want to relax with a game that i love on a server that i love but when this suff happens its hard to stay happy knowing that if i did this i would be slane kicked for banned

- - - Updated - - -

ooh ok let me update this once more are these the pics from the game you guys took somehow i cant see the images i didnt think they where because i couldn't save anything, but a friend just told me it was possible to do this for admins and such. but i cant say if its them or not i cant see an image if you can upload them where i can see the image i can say with better certainty
    I understand how you want to get off of work relaxing to a game like zm. In order for it to go forward, like rosie said, you need a demo, then we can take a look at it. (determine if he actually did something abusive). You most likely won't be able to get into the chat logs, unless you're the owner of the server, you are also correct about setting a good example when you're an admin. People rely on us admins to control the server, and watch over for people breaking rules and such. We'll work this out for you

7. Default

thanks so much guys for the info ill try to get what i need but im sure i wont need to anymore just knowing that there are people who are willing to help is all that matters to me. been a normal player on the server for couple years and have really enjoyed my time with you guys, hoping to keep supporting the server and again thanks for helping out with this little problem and hope things will get better as time passes

8. Default

auto-20150730-024439-zm_roy_the_ship.demauto-20150730-024439-zm_roy_the_ship.dem

Time in demo 16:22
    Tick 67479
    !zteled

- - - Updated - - -

sorry think i add it two times not sure if i did this right but as you can see in the video i got mad and told him i was going to report, and about 30 or 60 secs later map changes and if you read chat he "lol" like it was funny about that time he writes go for it bro and it changes. thats about all that i care to report so he understands that its not funny and not right to do that, but if admins can do that then im sorry for the trouble ive made but as i remember its not if im wrong thanks for the help and advice about this. and like i said i dont want to have him banned or removed or anything just that he understands that its not funny and not right thanks guys for the help

9. Default

Roy the ship - !ztele is not an admin command and therefore not an admin abuse claim. If you would like, you can post in user temp ban section.

As for the sorrento slaps, can someone give me the ticks for it? My css keeps crashing on that map for some reason.

10. Default

Here you go phil, using rosie's demo it's between 21000-24000.