Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Babbaj

1. Default

You tk'd and they slayed, oh well. You then intentionally tk'd him more, and it takes a lot of tk to do that.

I didn't ban you for your binds, if i did, you would have been banned on the 1st when you got auto banned twice. I saw that. I banned you this time cause you are deliberately breaking server rules. Continue to do it and you're looking at a week.

2. Default

No reason? You team killed him. If the TK menu comes up you are free to hit any of the punishments, at nearly any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    No reason? You team killed him. If the TK menu comes up you are free to hit any of the punishments, at nearly any time.
    If i blind kid trespasses onto your property do you shoot him?

4. Default

No, I dont.

Have some fucking trigger discipline. In real life and in game.

5. Default

No, I dont.

Have some fucking trigger discipline. In real life and in game.
    if your son is blind and wandered onto some redneck's property and he shot your son would you kill the redneck?

6. Default

No, cause that would be showing him mercy, I would have him get 25 to life in a prison. Death is to nice.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babbaj View Post
    I was playing gungame and someone walked in front of me when i was shooting at the end of the round and they died so they slayed me making me lose 2 levels so i teamkilled him because fuck him and i got autobanned for 5 minutes and i came back to play again but i accidentally teamkilled someone else one and i got autobanned again and phil banned me because i got banned
    Interesting Story, like StarsMine said try to have some trigger control and common sense, and avoid killing your teammates.

On another note respect goes a long way, try using it and maybe your outcome will be a lot more positive.
    Last edited by MadGamer101; 08-03-2015 at 06:46 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MadGamer101 View Post
    Interesting Story, like StarsMine said try to have some trigger control and common sense, and avoid killing your teammates.

On another note respect goes a long way, try using it and maybe your outcome will be a lot more positive.
    do you not understand that he ran in front of me post round and slayed me to be a dick?

No, cause that would be showing him mercy, I would have him get 25 to life in a prison. Death is to nice.
    lmao

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by babbaj View Post
    do you not understand that he ran in front of me post round and slayed me to be a dick?

lmao
    If you want to keep playing here, I suggest you learn the rules. This means do not intentionally tk because you were slayed by that person. Even if it is for shooting after rounds. Some people will slay, some people won't, but tk is tk and the other player has the choice to do what they please.

Learn the rules for zm and gg or you'll be gone for a bit.

Unban request denied. Closed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Which is not allowed. You use the word faggot a lot. And you seem a bit insecure. You need anyone to talk to?
    5char
    FB_IMG_1437332592062.jpg
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones