Thread: got a question, wonder if anyone can help me

1. Unhappy got a question, wonder if anyone can help me

i just upgraded from a logitech g5 to g9 mouse and after the drivers installed for the new mouse for some reason it enabled drag lock. i never had it b4 iwith my g5. even if i uninstall the drivers for the mouse its still enabled. the worst part of this is when im in game and left click hold the fire button and i gota click it again to unlock it. is there somewhere where i can disable it? its such a dumb feature, can't find even a hint anywhere!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
    i just upgraded from a logitech g5 to g9 mouse and after the drivers installed for the new mouse for some reason it enabled drag lock. i never had it b4 iwith my g5. even if i uninstall the drivers for the mouse its still enabled. the worst part of this is when im in game and left click hold the fire button and i gota click it again to unlock it. is there somewhere where i can disable it? its such a dumb feature, can't find even a hint anywhere!
    Try lookin through this webpage
    http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/...thread.id=8882

I don't have a G9, i use a microsoft sidewinder. But i looked through the settings to see if I could find anything to help. If I go to start>control panel>mouse and then click on the "Activities" tab, there is a check box for "Click Lock" (This appears to be the same thing as what you're referring to as "drag lock")

I don't know how you went about searching, but you may have some luck using "click lock" instead of "drag lock" in your search term

3. Default

If I go to start>control panel>mouse and then click on the "Activities" tab, there is a check box for "Click Lock" (This appears to be the same thing as what you're referring to as "drag lock")

i looked there and there isnt an activities tab. do u have xp cause i have vista? but ill try looking up click lock instead.

4. Default

yea, i got xp

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Try lookin through this webpage
    http://forums.logitech.com/logitech/...thread.id=8882

I don't have a G9, i use a microsoft sidewinder. But i looked through the settings to see if I could find anything to help. If I go to start>control panel>mouse and then click on the "Activities" tab, there is a check box for "Click Lock" (This appears to be the same thing as what you're referring to as "drag lock")

I don't know how you went about searching, but you may have some luck using "click lock" instead of "drag lock" in your search term
    oh my lord i found it right in front of my face. for some reason i never look or start in the obvious spot...........thanks tho

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    yea, i got xp
    Using a side winder is the reason u suck dick hoagie.

PEW PEW PEW™

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FrankO View Post
    oh my lord i found it right in front of my face. for some reason i never look or start in the obvious spot...........thanks tho
    i went from g7 to mx revolution to g9 and never had any settings change. only differences are the special key funtions.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i went from g7 to mx revolution to g9 and never had any settings change. only differences are the special key funtions.
    Yeah, the special key function is pink and big.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Using a side winder is the reason u suck dick hoagie.
    I don't think the specifications are that much different between the sidewinder and g9. I just felt that the sidewinder fit my hand better... and i like the vertical positioning of the two thumb buttons better than having one in front of the other.

O and fuck you