Thread: Peppers Admin Abuse

1. Default Peppers Admin Abuse

Already talked about this earlier today, but this has me so frustrated i decided to make a specific post just about this situation. Peppers is a bad admin, he kills the server by using maxed races with shopmenu items and exploiting. I already know he doesnt like me, truly i could care less, but he goes overboard and his anger gets overflowed to others that play on the server. I was on Dolls with 2 other brand new players, a level 15 total and level 2, and he had them camping spawn because of how fast he would get to spawn and kill the entire team. They raged and left(two potential new players he just ran off) and when the server went to a nuke, he would kill the entire team within 10 seconds of the round starting. The round starts with 3 minutes and in 5 seconds hes at my spawn. Honestly im just like What Thee Fuck, if you want to kick my ass, yeah whatevers ill deal with it, but he goes overboard. Proof is on this thread.

download (1).jpg
    240_screenshots_2015-08-12_00003.jpg

2. Default

Even crying on the forums now? I'm sure glad you didn't mention about you calling everyone faggots and ghosting thats why you were banned earlier. But lets just cry about getting their peepee spanked repeatedly.

Anyways, learn to post in the correct spots:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

Wouldn't expect any less from you though, you don't even know how to follow rules on a css server.

3. Default

And the wrong section again, when i had already given you the correct links

4. Default

sorry i added to the correct one, dont know how to delete posts

- - - Updated - - -

And i was calling you a fag, and ghosting on you. I ghosted because you where outside of the map where people cant see you, and i called you names for doing it...

5. Default

Going outside the map is not against the rules as long as he is visible when shooting you, and as long as it is not prolonging the round (intentionally getting stuck outside the map when he has the bomb or is the last one and can not plant the bomb, or is not attempting to rescue the hosties)

Playing maxed races and killing everyone is also NOT against the rules, however ghosting him and disrespecting him is.

6. Default

I can kill this guy no scope 180 every time he teleports... what's so hard about it?

Peppers is a fine admin. Knows what he is doing and is there when needed. How he uses his races is entirely up to him as he earned them and unless something is against the rules then it is fine.
    This is not an act of admin abuse.

7. Default

Wrong section, wrong format.
    Closed.