View Poll Results: Judgment

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban

    2 66.67%
  • Warn

    1 33.33%
  • No action

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: PAPI RACIST <ibis.a> 12.08.15, 19:36:00- 20:28:00 STEAM_0:1:93973064

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Did you ever heared of:
    rank manipulation: Only applies if he is doing something outside of the system. Killing Zombies is the objective, and everyone could do as he is, they just choose not to.missing the map objective: I assume chutes were on,(Cant view your demos) which means as long as he can make it to the roof, by the time the boats leave he is good.capming on spawn if you kill them:Honestly I don't know what you are saying on this one.
    I am not saying that some of it wasn't abuse, but I don't believe he should be banned. None of what you said involved misuse of admin commands.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I am not saying that some of it wasn't abuse, but I don't believe he should be banned. None of what you said involved misuse of admin commands.
    The thread is not about admin abuse. Its about the generaly rule breaking

    - - - Updated - - -

    and killing zombies on spawn needs some time -> spawn camping , no matter what you doing on it
    map objective: ze map -> escape from the zombies don't kill them

  3. Default

    The point of ZE or ZM maps is to survive.

    Also if a clan member wanted to Slay him I would be 100% behind it. But there is a large area between slay and X# hour ban.

    I have a solution to the entire Sorrento issue, DONT TURN THE FUCKING CHUTES ON FOR ZE!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    The point of ZE or ZM maps is to survive.

    Also if a clan member wanted to Slay him I would be 100% behind it. But there is a large area between slay and X# hour ban.

    I have a solution to the entire Sorrento issue, DONT TURN THE FUCKING CHUTES ON FOR ZE!!!!
    Yes i know .


    chutes are just a tool
    but the base "the trolls" are still alive.


    whatever a admin should it know and doing it better (king)

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Someone just ban him for a day. Done.
    Abuse Confirmed, 1 day Ban
    Closed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •