Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To all ibis zmod players

Default To all ibis zmod players

I have been restricted for NO REASON AT ALL and it seems nobody is able to do anything about it.
    "A CERTAIN ADMIN IN ibis GAMING" has restricted me while playing ze_harry_potter for absolutely no reason at all. i am STILL restricted, i play ibis daily and need to know why i am still restricted and the reason for my restriction.
    I am a well experienced player so don't give me any advice on how to play. Most likely, my skill level is far beyond yours.

I've been with ibis for a long time now, the era of ibis is coming to an end and a new one will not rise if it continues like this.

- to "ZERO ibis.a", the server owner... I'm starting to see why many players of ibis speak of this "GFL" server name while playing inside a "IBIS Gaming" server.

2. Default

What's the admins name?
    Evan - ZM IBIS Admin & NS2 Admin

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    admin issues ban (police)

upper level admins review and vote (court)

clan level reviews and votes if it was appealed (federal court)

zero reviews (supreme court)
    of course he's supreme court....

Jesus again?
    I told you guys an e-ban needs an thread.
    And dont go the easy way to eban every player who is just an noob or trolled one time with it

- - - Updated - - -

come ingame i eunban you

- - - Updated - - -

because i see no thread about your eban

Strongfield ibis.a the German gets the "Best Admin Award for 2015"

e-unbanned
    to make sure i told carnage and papi racist about the ebans

ThankYou for unrestriction!!!

7. Default

We just unban any undocumented ebans. If an admin wanted it to stick they need to document it.

No need to be an ass kay :/ Act like an adult and we will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kay OGizzle View Post
    I have been restricted for NO REASON AT ALL and it seems nobody is able to do anything about it.
    "A CERTAIN ADMIN IN ibis GAMING" has restricted me while playing ze_harry_potter for absolutely no reason at all. i am STILL restricted, i play ibis daily and need to know why i am still restricted and the reason for my restriction.
    I am a well experienced player so don't give me any advice on how to play. Most likely, my skill level is far beyond yours.

I've been with ibis for a long time now, the era of ibis is coming to an end and a new one will not rise if it continues like this.

- to "ZERO ibis.a", the server owner... I'm starting to see why many players of ibis speak of this "GFL" server name while playing inside a "IBIS Gaming" server.
    I feel like you attempted to drown in the shallow end of the gene pool..........
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I feel like you attempted to drown in the shallow end of the gene pool..........

This...OMG just this.

Also oh great skilled player, Zero is just a IBIS tag. Since you have been around so long thought you should know!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Now that I have all of your attention, Kay is dead and gone.