Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.a> Abuse

Default ✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.a> Abuse

Note: This is the ZM Whitey, not the GG Whitey.

Admin's INGAME name: ✽\√HỉŦёŶ✽<ibis.a>
    Your INGAME name: Raven [ibis.a] #PlayingFromSpec
    Server: ZMod
    Map: ze_icecap_escape_v5
    Date & Time: 8/19/15, 12 : 22 : 00 AM

Abuse: Kicked a legitimate player from the map, resulting in a new default zombie and a team wipe.

Tick mark:
    42000 - attempts to kick [AFLACK!] Drunken Duck for no reason, but misspells his name.
    43000 - realizes that he typoed and sucessfully kicks a legitimate player.

Later ticks, offers to 'ban himself' for abusing.

Whitey (zm) kick command abuse.dem
    Last edited by I'm a zambi; 08-19-2015 at 01:00 AM.

2. Default

Wtf is with people calling us ZM and/or GG whiteys?! We are apart of the same clan and so are the servers.. His name is WhiteyG, my name is Whitey. There should be no labels amongst servers and admins. I wouldn't call you a ZM admin, I'd call you an IBIS admin. You are an admin to the entire clan.

You did not include the demo.

Also, I'm not so sure I understand. He was trying to kick someone but accidentally kicked a legitimate player, and this calls for an abuse thread after he (hopefully) apologized and realized his mistake?

Or is this because he chose to kick a player just because..

I'm not understanding this one.
    EDIT: I play on every IBIS server besides GGDM. That makes me a ZM Whitey. Do you see my point here? Not only are you labeling us, but it is also misunderstood at the same time.

WhiteyG -- Whitey. Two different names.
    (no offense to him I'm standing up for the both of us)

3. Default

He's saying that he tried to kick a player for no reason but misspelled his name so nothing happened, then proceeded to correctly spell that players name and kick them

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    Wtf is with people calling us ZM and/or GG whiteys?! We are apart of the same clan and so are the servers.. His name is WhiteyG, my name is Whitey. There should be no labels amongst servers and admins. I wouldn't call you a ZM admin, I'd call you an IBIS admin. You are an admin to the entire clan.
    I added the note because this happened earlier.

You did not include the demo.
    You are correct; I was multitasking and I missed that. Demo added.

Also, I'm not so sure I understand. He was trying to kick someone but accidentally kicked a legitimate player, and this calls for an abuse thread after he (hopefully) apologized and realized his mistake?

Or is this because he chose to kick a player just because..

I'm not understanding this one.
    Rawr nailed it; sorry if I wasn't clear - basically, Whitey kicked a legitimate player for no reason (failed the first time and kicked no one, then proceeded with the kick, rectifying his typo but also abusing his admin)

EDIT: I play on every IBIS server besides GGDM. That makes me a ZM Whitey. Do you see my point here? Not only are you labeling us, but it is also misunderstood at the same time.

WhiteyG -- Whitey. Two different names.
    (no offense to him I'm standing up for the both of us)
    Sorry for offending you, as I said above, I only meant to use the term 'GG Whitey' to avoid confusion.

Would you prefer it I called you IBIS Whitey?

5. Default

If he kicked for no reason other than to kill the only Zombie, then that would be team killing and abuse. Is that what you said?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    If he kicked for no reason other than to kill the only Zombie, then that would be team killing and abuse. Is that what you said?
    It seems that that's what happened. What confuses me is Whitey's comment 'rejoin', which he used for the kick message. The player he kicked did not rejoin, nor did they break any rule that I saw.

7. Default

Whitey calm the fuck down. You know idiots here would just read Whitey and assume it was you. Hence the separation notation. Profiling is best for describing.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

8. Default

is it okay if i change my name to whitey... i can be "Pub Whitey" if there isnt one yet

whats up with all these retarded abuse threads.. are you guys really that on edge with each other. you reported him for kicking a player, bro code man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    is it okay if i change my name to whitey... i can be "Pub Whitey" if there isnt one yet
    so we'll have a zm whitey (whiteyg), a gg whitey (whitey/blackey), and a pub whitey...whats next a wcs whitey, a dmffa whitey? maybe even start a little whitey css group and be the gaming equivalent of the spice girls? you can call yourselves IBIS Whiteys xD would you be making covers/parodies/remixes of their songs?
    Last edited by Kasp3r; 08-21-2015 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasp3r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    so we'll have a zm whitey (whiteyg), a gg whitey (whitey/blackey), and a pub whitey...whats next a wcs whitey, a dmffa whitey? maybe even start a little whitey css group and be the gaming equivalent of the spice girls? you can call yourselves IBIS Whiteys xD would you be making covers/parodies/remixes of their songs?
    I like this idea.