Thread: Pub needs restart

1. Default Pub needs restart

I was playin on the pub this mornin with a few people. It was pretty laggy and seemed like it needed a restart. I know its finals time for you zero, just an fyi

2. Default

Yea it was an OS crash, the kernal failed...

3. Default

the PUB needs to come back to life!!!! I was playing in there the other day with 4 other people, it be better with more people.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Really... I think I'm gonna get banned eventually from the pub I play on now cuz I keep forgetting about their no cussing rule. What a gay fucking rule.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Really... I think I'm gonna get banned eventually from the pub I play on now cuz I keep forgetting about their no cussing rule. What a gay fucking rule.
    Yeah fuck the fucking gay ass fucking no cussing rule, it can fucking suck my fat fucking cock.
    :P

6. Default

To be honest I've tried to play the pub quite a few times, its one thing I enjoy other then ZM. However, every time I enter its either empty or lagging.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Yea..we are working on it.

Live or die, make your choice.

8. Default

So after playing the pub for awhile, I've pmed Zero about it and mentioned it in another thread, whenever the bots join the server, or generally anyone, it has a lag spike.

And that's the only lag I see in the Pub. Everything else works fine.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    So after playing the pub for awhile, I've pmed Zero about it and mentioned it in another thread, whenever the bots join the server, or generally anyone, it has a lag spike.

And that's the only lag I see in the Pub. Everything else works fine.
    Fixed

10. Default

Wewt! Thanks Zero.