Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Senior Expiration

1. Default Senior Expiration

While you're senior and decide to go AFK, what's the amount of time you have to get back and still be senior? I have never seen a specific amount of time that an admin has to return to his or her computer to keep seniority. Other admins claim it's 10 minutes and/or 15 minutes. Regarding my case, I was gone for a little more than 30 minutes.

If anyone can show me where this is written, then I'll greatly appreciate it. Thank you

2. Default

We had a thread about this around 3-4 months ago, If I remember correctly Zero said around 20 mins being afk before losing senior.
    I could be wrong on the time tho. I tried finding the thread but no luck, believe that convo just hijacked another thread.

3. Default

It was an Absolution hate thread I remember. I do believe it is 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

4. Default

20 minutes. Don't be a dick and go afk for 20 minutes.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    20 minutes. Don't be a dick and go afk for 20 minutes.
    Yup, I understand. Regardless of the prior ACTIVE 6 hours and 30 minute of playing on the server, while being senior, I understand... I'm considered a dick for going A.F.K. for 35 minutes to go shower and eat. Nonetheless, I understand.

6. Default

Or disconnect for the 35 minutes to not only avoid trivial arguments over senior and posts like these but it would also leave a slot open for people who potentially could not join otherwise. Yes, after hogging senior for over a quarter of the day, you are a dick if you go afk for half an hour and believe you should continue to dictate the map selection upon your return.

7. Default

If you're on for 6 hours straight you're faggot with no life. Go outside meet people. Talk to friends over lunch or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Or disconnect for the 35 minutes to not only avoid trivial arguments over senior and posts like these but it would also leave a slot open for people who potentially could not join otherwise. Yes, after hogging senior for over a quarter of the day, you are a dick if you go afk for half an hour and believe you should continue to dictate the map selection upon your return.
    I'm sorry that I have far more time than others. However, there are two rational perspectives to go on about this, but I no longer care. Anyway, 20 minutes? Alright

9. Default

I can care less about being senior.
    More people should be like me. That's why you should vote me for clan.
    (See what I did there? lololol I'm playin tho)

But really...if people cared less about being senior, then there'd be less arguments over in the ZM server.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    If you're on for 6 hours straight you're faggot with no life. Go outside meet people. Talk to friends over lunch or something.
    I was on 17 hours straight a week or two ago.