• Scripts

0 0%
  • No scripts

4 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sin bhop scripts or not ?

Default Sin bhop scripts or not ?

Attachment 9802
    Watch Sin if he is an zombie.So are this bhop-scripts or has he just skills ?
    So no matter whats the answer is, why is the server supporting bhop?
    I mean is it not enough that we lose on every map over 75% of the rounds?
    Or that we lose potter on stage 1 with 1 zombie at the beginning?
    Everyone knows the most ZM-playerse are very bad or retarded.
    Oh sorry I know thats the clan does not really care about the zm server or that something will change on ibis.
    I know no one cares about the admin abuse on zm or the trolling admins. Its very rare thats ULA or Clan is on zm.
    No matter how many different threads I make, always are you guys against it and and then comes the children back who need attention more than water and bread.
    3 or 4 guys posting something about this thread and them some guy cames up with "omfg i got banned for nothing or help css doesnt start" or starting flameing around.

2. Default

The server has protection against this, and if he had bhop scripts, he'd be banned for 1 minute.
    Evan - ZM IBIS Admin & NS2 Admin

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    admin issues ban (police)

upper level admins review and vote (court)

clan level reviews and votes if it was appealed (federal court)

zero reviews (supreme court)
    of course he's supreme court....

Jesus guys no system of the world works to 100%. Its the same with aimbots. The newest ones or the "VIP-Version" can pass some anti aimbot systems. Its the same with an virus. The newest ones or the really good ones can pass

4. Default

The bhop anti-script catches everyone.
    Evan - ZM IBIS Admin & NS2 Admin

admin issues ban (police)

upper level admins review and vote (court)

clan level reviews and votes if it was appealed (federal court)

zero reviews (supreme court)
    of course he's supreme court....

5. Default

strongfield it seems u dont fully understand the ibis zm experiance, people play ibis for a reason, if they didnt like it, they would go to gfl.... bhop is awsome

Quote Originally Posted by hungry hungry hobos View Post
    strongfield it seems u dont fully understand the ibis zm experiance, people play ibis for a reason, if they didnt like it, they would go to gfl.... bhop is awsome
    Yab another fallen-faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

all reason YOU have to play on ibis is to troll, abusing admin and being an dick all the time

7. Default

If he does have a script and doesn't get caught it is almost impossible to prove. He may have his mouse wheel bound. Either way random ass "Fix this because I say" posts are going to get you nowhere. I have played with Sin and I have never had any problem. Its just like playing Godfather, or Core, or most admins, shoot him first and last. Meaning if you are shooting at attacking Zombies. Find the bhopping Poison class, shoot the first 25% of your bullets at him, fire 50% somewhere else, then return to him before you reload. Ignore the newbs and concentrate on the better players. Doesn't matter what class, or who is playing it, humans can win on most maps by just sending one person ahead and everyone else defending.

The reason humans have such a shit winning %, is the fact that unless a few people take charge and bark orders no one helps each other. DO you think the players magically get better when Zero plays. NO! He just lets people know what to do. When certain players play, the winning % goes up. Become one of those players!!!! Even in broken English, people will listen.
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    If he does have a script and doesn't get caught it is almost impossible to prove. He may have his mouse wheel bound. Either way random ass "Fix this because I say" posts are going to get you nowhere. I have played with Sin and I have never had any problem. Its just like playing Godfather, or Core, or most admins, shoot him first and last. Meaning if you are shooting at attacking Zombies. Find the bhopping Poison class, shoot the first 25% of your bullets at him, fire 50% somewhere else, then return to him before you reload. Ignore the newbs and concentrate on the better players. Doesn't matter what class, or who is playing it, humans can win on most maps by just sending one person ahead and everyone else defending.

The reason humans have such a shit winning %, is the fact that unless a few people take charge and bark orders no one helps each other. DO you think the players magically get better when Zero plays. NO! He just lets people know what to do. When certain players play, the winning % goes up. Become one of those players!!!! Even in broken English, people will listen.
    Oh sorry for broken english. Sure as german is my english perfect. And thesse bhopers killing the most humans (noobs) so we have a proplem with the number of zombies. You understood me wrong i mean clan or ula should more play zm to prevent the fucking admin abuse.

9. Default

I have a hard time beliving there is rampant abuse when all the abuse threads in the past few months have been some of the pettiest shit I have ever seen. bhoping is 100% allowed. That will never change. Bhop scripts are not. Scripts require a command to work that we give 1 min bans to, if they have gotten around that, then we wont do anything about that because it would be impossible to prove the person is. Ula or clan is not going to be able to fix retarded admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I have a hard time beliving there is rampant abuse when all the abuse threads in the past few months have been some of the pettiest shit I have ever seen. bhoping is 100% allowed. That will never change. Bhop scripts are not. Scripts require a command to work that we give 1 min bans to, if they have gotten around that, then we wont do anything about that because it would be impossible to prove the person is. Ula or clan is not going to be able to fix retarded admins.
    Would some on watch the demo please.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow 100% bhop.
    Whats wrong with you guys YOU FUCKING KNOW HOW BAD THE ZM PLAYERS ARE and you just make it harder with this pussy bhop. Do you think its funny to never complete a map who has stages? I know bhop is not the reason why the guys losing so much but you all are not doing anything to make the zm server better. And who is the stupid one at the end? me. wow.
    Would you guys joining the zm server you will see what the fuck is going on.
    I try to get fucking remove the trolls from zm. Looks like the only kne who cares about zm is me. The zm guys just wanna continue their old shit. Ya its so good that the admins spawn camp or slap them self or this fucking kill farming .
    And the the non zm guys just care about their own favourite game mode.
    Ya just ignore this fucking german guy and never change anything. sure were soooo popular.

And now just waiting for
    papi rosies ----> youre wrong strong
    swagbots----> learn english faggot
    any other clan guy or admin----> haha funny thread
    or roflolmaos-----> this admin has aids
    Last edited by StrongfieldtheGerman; 08-23-2015 at 04:49 PM.