Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Virtus

1. Default

Its getting stupid, Virtus! You go crying to Zero when Nemesis was treating you like the shit that you are and purchase admin rights again just so the harassment will stop.

Now Hodgie has legit complaints about you and the way you act as an admin on the GG server. You tell him to "stop crying". You are a hippocrit and a disgrace to the Ibis servers.

2. Default

Do that bullshit when I'm around.......oh yeah....it wouldn't happen.

3. Default

ok w.e when like fuckin 5-10 ppl ask me to make something fun and i make GG fun server... i do vote but u know what.. fuck this.. dont ask me anything from now ... ill be another asshole admin like every other one... gonna go by the book.. one wrong mistake banned like nemesis banned every other person.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ok w.e when like fuckin 5-10 ppl ask me to make something fun and i make GG fun server... i do vote but u know what.. fuck this.. dont ask me anything from now ... ill be another asshole admin like every other one... gonna go by the book.. one wrong mistake banned like nemesis banned every other person.
    dont bring me into this, i'll fuck kill you. no joke, i know where you live Tim.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ill be another asshole admin like every other one...
    So every other admin is an asshole? Are you crying? Just give it up and tell Zero to revoke your admin rights...

6. Default

damn it virt! wtf is your problem? keep being an asshole and doing late votes and IBIS will just start removing your admin powers, starting with vote. come on man!

7. Default

cantt he admins and regulars stop acting like 8 year olds? i guess you kids cant self govorn. its really sad you need us to hold your hands in a CSS server.

8. Default

all im sayin is i aint doing anything from now on.. tryin to make a fun server and i'm the first one to blame... lets just be a regular boring server. im cool with that.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    cantt he admins and regulars stop acting like 8 year olds? i guess you kids cant self govorn. its really sad you need us to hold your hands in a CSS server.
    Hold up the biggest 8 year old kid of Ibis needs the floor!

10. Default

Virtus is cute

PEW PEW PEW™