Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Virtus

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    ok w.e when like fuckin 5-10 ppl ask me to make something fun and i make GG fun server... i do vote but u know what.. fuck this.. dont ask me anything from now ... ill be another asshole admin like every other one... gonna go by the book.. one wrong mistake banned like nemesis banned every other person.
    What would be fun, if you just left or just had 1 hp everytime you got to knife or nade level.

You don't seem to make votes when your on knife or nade level, how come?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    cantt he admins and regulars stop acting like 8 year olds? i guess you kids cant self govorn. its really sad you need us to hold your hands in a CSS server.
    whoa whoa I don't want whyt touching me, he has project S cooties!!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    whoa whoa I don't want whyt touching me, he has project S cooties!!!
    i already took my coodie shot when i heard about the swine flu pandemic... does this mean we cant be inthebutt buddies anymore?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i already took my coodie shot when i heard about the swine flu pandemic... does this mean we cant be inthebutt buddies anymore?

First you go through DECON than okay
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    all im sayin is i aint doing anything from now on.. tryin to make a fun server and i'm the first one to blame... lets just be a regular boring server. im cool with that.
    Tim, if your bored from playing GG for 2 hours... there's plenty you could do instead of fucking with the server.

E.X. Read a book, go outside, get in a fight, talk, a walk, watch a movie / tv, take a nap, work, find another server ETC.

When I play on the servers at night I play for 4-6hr sessions and I just have fun playing and chatting with people and friends in the server. I don't think I've ever had a serious complaint against me on these boards for admin abuse.

Not trying to flame, just some advice

6. Default

Virtus hasn't exactly made many friends here.

He was cool while I was in game last night but sometimes he can be a real jack-off.

I think Virtus has won the crown for most admin abuse threads.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Virtus hasn't exactly made many friends here.

He was cool while I was in game last night but sometimes he can be a real jack-off.

I think Virtus has won the crown for most admin abuse threads.
    I actually dont mind virtus, and am friends with him (of a sorts) but when he is being a camping whore he makes me RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!! like everyone else does, I was just trying to give friendly advice =)

8. Default

I've never had a run in myself but he was given a warning and im sure he will shape up and watch his tone in the future

9. Default

We were ending the map simpsons_neighbors_x and Virtus was being a dick again, slapping sullenfield repeatedly during a knife fight, then slapping everyone around when the round ended (this apparently crashes the server, and we are told not to do this). When myself and Reguard told him not to do this, he would reply to us to "STFU" via ma_say. Since I am a paying admin, this is disrespect towards another admin and breaks the TOS.

How long will this go on?

10. Default

how did i break tos??? that guy was laggin like a motherfucker so i slapped him.. and slapped 3 ppl at the end of a game.. really gonna cry about it? wow.. fuckin kids.