Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Virtus

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    We were ending the map simpsons_neighbors_x and Virtus was being a dick again, slapping sullenfield repeatedly during a knife fight, then slapping everyone around when the round ended (this apparently crashes the server, and we are told not to do this). When myself and Reguard told him not to do this, he would reply to us to "STFU" via ma_say. Since I am a paying admin, this is disrespect towards another admin and breaks the TOS.

How long will this go on?
    if a guys lagging, he would probably get an easier kill then diserved. thus resulting in slapping. i would tell you to STFU aswell if you were herassing my admin dicisions. if ur an admin, ur not special. the rules say RESPECT ADMINS AND REGULARS. doesnt matter if u pay, it doesnt make u special.

stop crying.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    if a guys lagging, he would probably get an easier kill then diserved. thus resulting in slapping. i would tell you to STFU aswell if you were herassing my admin dicisions. if ur an admin, ur not special. the rules say RESPECT ADMINS AND REGULARS. doesnt matter if u pay, it doesnt make u special.

stop crying.
    It doesn't matter if virtus was right or wrong in what he did on the GG server, but if he comes on the ZM server and starts slapping everyone, even at the end of the round, and the server crashes. I'm gonna perm ban his ass. I'm not gonna let someone who is bored to come in, crash the ZM server and ruin my playing time. That right there is bullshit. Plus he's admin to, he should know better then to cause problems in any of the IBIS servers. Virtus hasn't read all the threads about problem admins has he??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    It doesn't matter if virtus was right or wrong in what he did on the GG server, but if he comes on the ZM server and starts slapping everyone, even at the end of the round, and the server crashes. I'm gonna perm ban his ass. I'm not gonna let someone who is bored to come in, crash the ZM server and ruin my playing time. That right there is bullshit. Plus he's admin to, he should know better then to cause problems in any of the IBIS servers. Virtus hasn't read all the threads about problem admins has he??
    you cant ban an admin. we've already adressed the slapping issue with virtus.

4. Default

I have life u know... I dont sit and read all the servers drama 24/7. mmkay buddy?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you cant ban an admin. we've already adressed the slapping issue with virtus.
    make sure he understands it whyt.

Virt everyone has a life to, but we manage to keep up with what is going on in the forums. mmkay??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-