Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtus

1. Default Virtus

Virtus has been causing problems for a long time now. Unfortunately I haven't gotten any demos of his abuse. But he always seems to fuck with people when they get on or close to nade level.
    (1) A couple weeks ago, on mario_reloaded, he started randomly blinding everyone (well, partially blinding). My monitor is kinda old so its a little darker, i was completely blind. I was on knife level, yet i got knifed and then naded all because I couldn't see.
    (2) On complex, I saw him switch his team when turtles threw a nade at him... This caused him to be on turtles team. He then slayed turtles for the "team kill"
    (3) Just now on pink panther... 3 people were on nade level and he slapped everyone down to 1 hp.

2. Default

stop crying about it man.. i do everything with votes first... blind i did votes, switch i did with nissan for shits and giggles we switched each other and laughed at it...1 hp 4 ppl asked for it i did it.. and its always votes.. ppl say yes i do it.. say no i dont.. so stop crying for fuck sake.. if u play gg for 2 hours straight it gets fuckin borin as fuck... so im bringin some fun into it... dont cry about it.. everyone likes it but u

3. Default

(2) On complex, I saw him switch his team when turtles threw a nade at him... This caused him to be on turtles team. He then slayed turtles for the "team kill"

This never happened so dont bullshit.. i swtiched teams with nissan.. didint switch to get him slayed.. get ur facts straight...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    stop crying about it man.. i do everything with votes first... blind i did votes, switch i did with nissan for shits and giggles we switched each other and laughed at it...1 hp 4 ppl asked for it i did it.. and its always votes.. ppl say yes i do it.. say no i dont.. so stop crying for fuck sake.. if u play gg for 2 hours straight it gets fuckin borin as fuck... so im bringin some fun into it... dont cry about it.. everyone likes it but u
    you posted one vote for blinding, then proceeded to do it like 4 rounds in a row. You switched yourself when turtles naded you so that he wouldn't win and you could slay him (not nissan). And no one was asking for the 1 hp.

If you want to fuck around like that, then do it early in the round... not near the end when you directly affect who wins.

5. Default

funny that everyone laughing at this whenever i do 1hp and u the one seems to be crying... grow some balls..u lose a game so what.. get over it.. fuckin a man..u come to the server and always bitchin...

6. Default

I'm not going to continue going back and forth with you. I posted because i think you go overboard sometimes and do random shit. I'm done posting until other people comment on the issue...

7. Default

Dont triple post, edit your first post to add additional information if you have to. You have been warned.
    -MBP

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    virt, if you did that to me what do you think the result would be? why should it be different? its hard enough for me to win as it is now with you guys getting better from playing more. you know I would a least ban for the night so I could have a chance at winning fairly.

9. Default

I do it by votes... people say yes I do it.. say no I dont. I said that already.

10. Default

so... cut it out please virt. done.