Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

By the way, I was making small talk. Just realized that could be taken a different way. Everyone is so quiet >.>
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Nothing to say like all day 1 starts..

3. Default

Regarding the theme, who do you think Blade and Nem would have selected to represent mafia? People like autumn, and walter? Community vs clan?

4. Default

probably known cheaters in the past that took awhile to catch would be my assumption.

5. Default

But the mafia is banning people. I would think either clan or people that snapped like walter.
    Btw blade, you should totally update this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ecQ/edit#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Vote Cyber

Game's been up for over 24 hours and hasn't confirmed. Classic scum tell.

As for whodunit, since this is Nem's flavour, let's look at who he doesn't like. Ok, so everyone is scum. More seriously, my flavour gives me no indication of what the scum might be. I'll wait to have some other flavour before guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

7. Default

Yeah stars I'll say that admins aren't scum

8. Default

vote Assassin

The flavor clearly means that clan/admins are scum. Who else can ban people?

- - - Updated - - -

Also blackmage, Cyber was afk at the start of the last game as well. Real life sucks sometimes. Has he even been on the forums?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Did I really need to include the RVS tag? No, he has not been on, unless as a guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    vote Assassin

The flavor clearly means that clan/admins are scum. Who else can ban people?

- - - Updated - - -

Also blackmage, Cyber was afk at the start of the last game as well. Real life sucks sometimes. Has he even been on the forums?
    Makes Sense. Anyone else think we are looking for Zero or Maynard?