Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade and Nem's IBIS Themed Mafia Game (Insanity Game #1)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    vote Assassin

The flavor clearly means that clan/admins are scum. Who else can ban people?

- - - Updated - - -

Also blackmage, Cyber was afk at the start of the last game as well. Real life sucks sometimes. Has he even been on the forums?
    Uh I can in fact flat out tell you, you are wrong. Vote me all you want, but you are wrong. In fact its amazing to me that two of you jumped on this right away.

vote pass

2. Default

I was unclear, i'm not agreeing with his vote on you, just the 2nd part of the sentence

3. Default

ok and I could be wrong if they somehow delineate between ULA and clan, although tbh idk if my persona is even ULA anymore.

4. Default

Some other ways to look at the flavour: The banning people could be a mystical force (Story, not players) and the mafia are sycophants with admins trying to weed out the bad ones. Or, given the ZM mods are being portrayed as incompetent, they may be the bad ones, with the town being ULA and clan trying to sort through the trash. Also remember, for just 11$/month, you too can be an admin.

We now have 2 softclaims on flavour, and a few votes. So far so good, now all we need is Cyber to actually get on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

Mag36 is godfather. I will be upset if that is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Mag36 is godfather. I will be upset if that is not true.
    context?

7. Default

His voice, he sounds like the godfather.

8. Default

What was the name of that guy that came in and banned a ton of people in the span of a day? I remember a lot of admins had to work a lot of time to fix what he broke

9. Default

It seems that it would have to be ULA or Clan if bans are getting thrown out, as in overturned. Do Zero, and Jig have the rights to throw out other Clan bans?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    It seems that it would have to be ULA or Clan if bans are getting thrown out, as in overturned. Do Zero, and Jig have the rights to throw out other Clan bans?
    They have the rights to do whatever the fuck they want.