Thread: STEAM_0:1:9243097 | shirtless | 3:34 PM | 8-30-2015

1. Default STEAM_0:1:9243097 | shirtless | 3:34 PM | 8-30-2015

Name in Game: Shirtless
    Steam-ID: 0:1:9243097
    Where: WCS
    Link to ban:
    Reason for perma ban: Obvious toggleing. shirtless.dem

- - - Updated - - -

Will get ticks in a second. Although the on top of the assault building with the two hs's and the tracing right before it of the almost invis human should be enough.

- - - Updated - - -

2986 tick autotraces and hs.

- - - Updated - - -

3261 snap hs.

- - - Updated - - -

11325 and around there is the double hs. ...etc...that should be enough to see he's toggeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Uh not really sure how to link to the ban but he's the top one right now on source bans page.

2. Default

hoh boy looks like one I will actually have to look at

anyways
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...9243097&Submit

This is a personal demo not the server's demo right?

I attached what should have been the proper demo so we dont have your lerp and ping fucking with things
    Attached Files
    Last edited by StarsMine; 08-30-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Yupper stars.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI i have 30/5 internet too...so lag jokes can go -------------->

4. Default

First two ticks looks like lag to me, he shot exactly where the guy was. no pull, no trace, no snap. Second one does look wonky though I see not much in the first.

11325, there isnt anything questionable at all, the second head shot the models were inside of eachother thats hard to judge.

Im using the server demo, not the personal demo where the first kill happens at 3600 tick

Also fix your ban length

From this demo, I do not see aimbot.

Lag does not come from bandwidth issues assassin, it has to do with the route, dropped packets, the lerp, the fps, etc.

For future reference, sv_showimpacts 1 will show where shots actually hit, and r_drawothermodels well let you wall hack so you can see if they ever trace (indicating wallhacks obv)
    Last edited by StarsMine; 08-30-2015 at 04:55 PM.

5. Default

You're wasting your time dude.. Just as you said "in position" was toggling earlier today.

Togglers are extremely rare nowadays. Better to not even keep an eye out for them because they eventually get fucked on their own.

Shirtless does not. He is just a serious try hard. You just catch him at bad times. He knows source TV is there.. He plays on all of our servers. Why would he toggle?

6. Default

I have viewed both demos, the one that stars and assaasin posted.
    @ assasin tick 2986 on your demo he's lagging. Atleast from your view, but that tick is equal to tick 3500 in the sourceTV demo and in the sourceTV demo he's smooth and isn't autotracing at all.

tick 3261 on your demo he's skipping around, in the SourceTV demo it's tick 3800 - 3900 and it's completely smooth and has no snapping involved it was completely fluid movement.
    tick 11325 is equal to tick 12k on the sourceTV demo and during that whole time it was very fluid movement. He didn't snap and he wasn't tracing at all.

this is proof that your demo is lagging/skipping around and although it personal demos are sometimes nice to have, but they are subject to your latency, interp, A.K.A. your connection to the server and your FPS how fast your computer can process the information.
    SourceTV is the solution to that and is the only way to rule out all of those variables. In the SourceTV demo he's not hacking

I would vote NO
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    You're wasting your time dude.. Just as you said "in position" was toggling earlier today.

Togglers are extremely rare nowadays. Better to not even keep an eye out for them because they eventually get fucked on their own.

Shirtless does not. He is just a serious try hard. You just catch him at bad times. He knows source TV is there.. He plays on all of our servers. Why would he toggle?
    That's an incredibly dumb question to ask. So we just stop looking for hackers because someone else will catch them eventually? Dumb.

8. Default

This guy remind me of loveglove on GG, You know he hacks just hard as hell to prove.
    Hopefully Cyber will weigh in since im sure hes played with the guy before.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    This guy remind me of loveglove on GG, You know he hacks just hard as hell to prove.
    Hopefully Cyber will weigh in since im sure hes played with the guy before.
    That sounds very biased, we dont know he hacks, some people just think he does. We dont know you dont hack either, because you cant prove a negative.

10. Default

Predator wants to be a pro, over 5,500 hours on CS. Likes to "learn" the game and take advantage of it. Is he a douche? Yes. Is he fun to play with? No. Does he hack? No.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.