1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: STEAM_0:1:9243097 | shirtless | 3:34 PM | 8-30-2015

1. Default

This guy remind me of loveglove on GG, You know he hacks just hard as hell to prove.
    Hopefully Cyber will weigh in since im sure hes played with the guy before.
    Agreed.^ This little ass goblin has been banned a few times by admins who thought he was hacking, and by voteban for hacking. I would like to point out the round that starts around the 10k click. If you put sv_showimpacts 1 and r_drawothermodels 2 on, you can clearly see him avoiding another player as if he can see where that player was, then walk around up the ramp and blind side them. That right there is the fishy thing I have seen. This child has some sort of radar/wall hack.

As for those naysayers... If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... well.. you know the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Agreed.^ This little ass goblin has been banned a few times by admins who thought he was hacking, and by voteban for hacking. I would like to point out the round that starts around the 10k click. If you put sv_showimpacts 1 and r_drawothermodels 2 on, you can clearly see him avoiding another player as if he can see where that player was, then walk around up the ramp and blind side them. That right there is the fishy thing I have seen. This child has some sort of radar/wall hack.

As for those naysayers... If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... well.. you know the rest.
    I was talking it over with stars and I think he's not wall hacking or aimbotting at all, and just a heads up swag he could clearly hear the person on the ramp. If you turn up your volume you can clearly hear him walking and then he shot before he got anywhere near the start of the ramp so shirtless could hear he was over there.
    Last edited by Joker; 08-30-2015 at 09:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

3. Default

Its a good thing he doesnt walk or quack like a duck, past bans of hacking that are overturned are not indicative of a player hacking. Otherwise we should add brett, or fluffy to the ban list.

I am all for banning hackers, obviously, but you need proof, not "I dont like this guy, he kills me alot." Thats not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Its a good thing he doesnt walk or quack like a duck, past bans of hacking that are overturned are not indicative of a player hacking. Otherwise we should add brett, or fluffy to the ban list.

I am all for banning hackers, obviously, but you need proof, not "I dont like this guy, he kills me alot." Thats not good enough.
    I don't do that. Many people kill me a lot and I don't accuse them of hacking. I mean if I'm wrong I'm wrong

5. Default

Ahh Joker I see what you meant. Apologies. He has a stink to him though, and while previous overturned convictions aren't enough, they provide some background into what could be. btw, you're untouchable are still hackers stars. Nothing you say will ever change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

6. Default

Ahh Joker I see what you meant. Apologies. He has a stink to him though, and while previous overturned convictions aren't enough, they provide some background into what could be. btw, you're untouchable are still hackers stars. Nothing you say will ever change that.
    Im bitching at swagbot, not you assassin, because of shit like this. Overturned bans dont give ANY background info except admins get things wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Sorry dude, gotta vote no on this one.

8. Default

Everything looked smooth to me. I have thought the same thing before, but may just accept that he is just better than 99%.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

9. Default

I have limited internet availability when I'm not stateside and just wasted 7MB of data on a so-called "controversial" ban.

Permaban request denied. Unban him, post that you did, and close this.

10. Default

Unbanned
    closed