Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Secretblackasian banned for 7 days

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig <ibis> View Post
    obviously shes fine. Im just saying that she looks more amazing in the avatar than she does in other pictures and things.
    k...gotcha !

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Obviously shes fine. Im just saying that she looks more amazing in the avatar than she does in other pictures and things.
    MBP is right she looks way hotter in Rico's avatar than in the pictures on her website. I think its cause in the avatar everything is being held together put after all those clothes come off, its like sag city. Her tits look like the could sag down to her knees.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    MBP is right she looks way hotter in Rico's avatar than in the pictures on her website. I think its cause in the avatar everything is being held together put after all those clothes come off, its like sag city. Her tits look like the could sag down to her knees.
    Oh yeah that's right. You date models.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    That was some impressive response time Hoagie
    I got skills yo.

Actually, when Rico first changed it, I just spent a couple minutes on google and figured it out
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Oh yeah that's right. You date models.
    HAHA

PEW PEW PEW™

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I got skills yo.

Actually, when Rico first changed it, I just spent a couple minutes on google and figured it out
    He had to beat his meat to it before anyone else did.... lol
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    He had to beat his meat to it before anyone else did.... lol
    Well that of course, but I also wanted to be able to earn brownie points with MBP when he asked who it was...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

8. Default

Well thanks for the quick info. Your not just a name on the top of posts anymore hodgie to me.
    -MBP