Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strongfield -ibis.a- Abuse

1. Default Strongfield -ibis.a- Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Strongfield -ibis.a-
    You're INGAME name: ibis.a Shockys
    Server: ZM
    Map: Shroomforest
    Date & Time: 9/5/15 3:30

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): transfer items, disrespectful, kicking players

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

Even though anybody can buy admin for such little money, responsibility goes behind that little $11. Admins are suppose to watch over the server and make the game more enjoyable for the players, not themselves.

Shroom map. (1) @tick 44700, Strongfield transfer ability because he “wasted” it then proceeded to kick him.

On the next map in LOTR, Strongfield Kicks Milf Hunter @10000 Tick for using his nades/smoke. Milf Hunter went about it wrong, strong field made the situation much worse and could of handled it correctly.
    Attached Files

To the transfer:
    I saw he wasted it. Ok took it to me.
    If this guy said : sorry it was an mistake i would give him the item back.
    But he said: Fuck you and Son of a bitch.
    I can tolerate the fuck you but not the son of a bitch ok?
    A kick is ok for that.
    And you are very ignorant. I told you he insult me.

And to MilfHunter.
    This guy just made shit all time. He edged 2x on shroom to fuck everyone up and at isengard he trolled the other guys and made shit too.
    He gave them wrong informations in the hope that the guys will die. He cleary gave wrong infos against my @messages about the map. He never tryed to kill the boss or help them team. And he called me and the guys so often a noob. At the end he wasted his fire and smoke nades on a map Animation. I kicked him with the reason: Play normal faggot. faggot for his 10x strong you noob
    Youre a moron shocky. You let pass all the shit and now you think iam the bad guy. I know alot other admins who would ban milfhunter

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    To the transfer:
    I saw he wasted it. Ok took it to me.
    If this guy said : sorry it was an mistake i would give him the item back.
    But he said: Fuck you and Son of a bitch.
    I can tolerate the fuck you but not the son of a bitch ok?
    A kick is ok for that.
    And you are very ignorant. I told you he insult me.

And to MilfHunter.
    This guy just made shit all time. He edged 2x on shroom to fuck everyone up and at isengard he trolled the other guys and made shit too.
    He gave them wrong informations in the hope that the guys will die. He cleary gave wrong infos against my @messages about the map. He never tryed to kill the boss or help them team. And he called me and the guys so often a noob. At the end he wasted his fire and smoke nades on a map Animation. I kicked him with the reason: Play normal faggot. faggot for his 10x strong you noob
    Youre a moron shocky. You let pass all the shit and now you think iam the bad guy. I know alot other admins who would ban milfhunter
    You took it from him, he saif wtf? you replied stfu, he said it was an error.

Can you prove he was deliberating edging to be turned to attack the team? Or was he shooting the zombies and was to close to edge and got turned?

Milf went about it incorrectly yes, you on the other hand replied worse. You're an admin and you know the rules, everybody calls everybody noobs
    I know a lot of admins are power hungry

Where are you from???

hm what do you think.
    he said fuck you before srfu

he edged in the elevator and as admin i cant find a solution magically for every proplem.
    All in all i had enough reason for both actions. In my eyes no abuse.
    Ps: if you want to get force better try it on gfl
    Last edited by StrongfieldtheGerman; 09-05-2015 at 10:22 PM.

5. Default

Strongfield maybe an uneducated backwater pile of dog shit, but he doesn't take kindly to intentional feeders and trolls. The rules state anyone breaking the rules you give them a warn,kick,ban,perma (or post a thread if not clan/ula). So he was correct in his ways. As for the e-transfer to himself, I would like to see the demo of the time of the incident. Unfortunately I cannot find the download for the Shrooms map (new computer). If you can send me that I will gladly take a look at it. See if this guy was actually mentally retarded while using the item. If so, Strong handled it well.

Now here is the twist, I do not like Strongfield. However, I will defend him when wrongly accused.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

Again to the etransfer:
    If he would say sorry it was an mistake, i would give him his item back. Ok he said it was an error but some seconds comes son of a bitch. (result kick)And I cant give an kicked guy the item back.
    All in all bin ich unschuldig jo

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Strongfield maybe an uneducated backwater pile of dog shit, but he doesn't take kindly to intentional feeders and trolls. The rules state anyone breaking the rules you give them a warn,kick,ban,perma (or post a thread if not clan/ula). So he was correct in his ways. As for the e-transfer to himself, I would like to see the demo of the time of the incident. Unfortunately I cannot find the download for the Shrooms map (new computer). If you can send me that I will gladly take a look at it. See if this guy was actually mentally retarded while using the item. If so, Strong handled it well.

Now here is the twist, I do not like Strongfield. However, I will defend him when wrongly accused.
    He was using his item properly, look at the demos provided.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongfieldtheGerman View Post
    Again to the etransfer:
    If he would say sorry it was an mistake, i would give him his item back. Ok he said it was an error but some seconds comes son of a bitch. (result kick)And I cant give an kicked guy the item back.
    All in all bin ich unschuldig jo
    You said he was wasting them, he was using them properply. He NEVER called you any names prior to you taking his item. You took his item when he said he accidently used it.
    Sakker:wtf?
    sakker: Fuvk you
    Strongfield: stfu
    sakker: it was an error

I'm sure anybody would be mad if their item was taken away randomly from them

@timer 6:53 you take item away
    @timer 6:28 says it was an error, you tell him to stfu immediately
    @timer 6:08 "son of a bitch"

You were't gonna give it back who are you kidding

Quote Originally Posted by shockys View Post
    He was using his item properly, look at the demos provided.

You said he was wasting them, he was using them properply. He NEVER called you any names prior to you taking his item. You took his item when he said he accidently used it.
    Sakker:wtf?
    sakker: Fuvk you
    Strongfield: stfu
    sakker: it was an error

I'm sure anybody would be mad if their item was taken away randomly from them

@timer 6:53 you take item away
    @timer 6:28 says it was an error, you tell him to stfu immediately
    @timer 6:08 "son of a bitch"

You were't gonna give it back who are you kidding
    He said fuck you first and i stfu. why not?
    Jesus who cares about that. thats so fucking unnecessary and waste of time.
    Kick for admin dis and i cant give kicked person the item back. But again who DAFUQ cares.
    Ps fuck you
    - making an abuse thread about this is sooo unnecessary

9. Default

Soo apart from your reading comprehension (I don't have the fucking map you twat) you are basically narrowing this abuse thread down to Strong telling a douchebag to stfu?

What a whiney little bitch you are. Did you tell you mommy someone was being mean on the internet again?

Also, where the fuck are the ULAs or Clansmen? I know it's a 3 day weekend but whatever happened to, "prompt and timely review of abuse threads?" Fucking dropping the ball here.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Also, fuck u swagbot, stop making fucking sense... I hate agreeing with you.

10. Default

Also, where the fuck are the ULAs or Clansmen?
    ULA's do not handle abuse threads. Only clan handles abuse threads, and only handful of clan members handle abuse threads.

I know it's a 3 day weekend but whatever happened to, "prompt and timely review of abuse threads?" Fucking dropping the ball here.
    Most clan members have full-time jobs, family, and real life shit to do. As for me, i'm out State visiting family, so when I get back home, i'll review this.

As for you swag, if you are not involved in the abuse threads, don't post in it. I don't know how fucking hard that is for everyone to comprehend... You didn't even review the demo.