Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad rep for admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    no one is making up their own rules whyt. most of the regs have agreed to not be a fast zombie on that map, mines_of_moria, and most new players to the server will follow that action as well. there is the occasional person who will go against that. The admins on ZM are just doing there job, making sure the server is fun and enjoyable while making sure people are following the rules. Now if this is something that shouldn't be going on than let us know now and we'll fix it.
    being a fast zombie, or any other zombie isnt breaking a rule.

this isnt a democracy... theres no "vote" on rules. there are no huddle ups. as far as i know, zero already compencated for the fast zombie.

dont make up your own rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    being a fast zombie, or any other zombie isnt breaking a rule.

this isnt a democracy... theres no "vote" on rules. there are no huddle ups. as far as i know, zero already compencated for the fast zombie.

dont make up your own rules.
    This isn't gonna go well on the server, it may look right in the forums but in game there is gonna be a ton of people complaining. I don't think its right whyt but your the clan member.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

This isn't gonna go well on the server, it may look right in the forums but in game there is gonna be a ton of people complaining. I don't think its right whyt but your the clan member.
    this situation has nothing to do with my status on these servers. zero has control over the fast zombie's speed on every individual map. he adressed these issues the first day installing the map. we had no problem.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE "A TON" OF PEOPLE COMPLAING.
    thats their job. theyre the peanut gallery

4. Default

this situation has nothing to do with my status on these servers. zero has control over the fast zombie's speed on every individual map. he adressed these issues the first day installing the map. we had no problem.

you can make an "honor" rule, where its just an agreement between you. but you can use your admin against people who want to follow IBIS server guidlines. meaning you cant ban or kick, or freeze... etc... people who want to play on our servers.

5. Default

well if zero could turn down the speed on the zombie alot more it would make it alot easier. than the "peanut gallery" won't have a problem with the fast zombie. the only thing it has is its speed, don't turn it all the way down to where its at normal speed but a little slower than it is now. This mines_of_moria map is really causing alot more problems than it is fun.

6. Default

well if zero could turn down the speed on the zombie alot more it would make it alot easier. than the "peanut gallery" won't have a problem with the fast zombie. the only thing it has is its speed, don't turn it all the way down to where its at normal speed but a little slower than it is now. This mines_of_moria map is really causing alot more problems than it is fun.
    this post has nothing to do with this thread, nor does it have anything to do with freezing people, yet alone admins for using our mod.

adress your concerns in the discussions. not being a vigilante on the servers... i mean... you DID touch batmans car... but ur not batman... buttman. llol.

7. Default

this post has nothing to do with this thread, nor does it have anything to do with freezing people, yet alone admins for using our mod.

adress your concerns in the discussions. not being a vigilante on the servers... i mean... you DID touch batmans car... but ur not batman... buttman. llol.
    this thread will be back on topic and one last thing not only did I touch batmans car but I got to drive it around. so ha whyt

8. Default

this thread will be back on topic and one last thing not only did I touch batmans car but I got to drive it around. so ha whyt
    ok buttman lol. im suprised they let u drive it... im not at all commenting on the fact ur asian...........lmao

9. Default

I don't need demos... virt you are FUCKING TAGGED you little bitch. you said you would behave 2 days ago, obviously you are not. ill be the one BANNING you in front of eveyone in the server you dumb cunt. im pissed now.

10. Default

Virtus needs to go. He has the crown for most admin abuse threads against him.

How many people need to bitch about him before something is done?