ok so heres my problem im on late nights most of the time having a good time playing GG and shooting the shit with my night owls and im the only admin on at this time we all decide hey why not try out some of the other maps on the server since we over play half of the maps that are in constant rotation and some of us are getting tired of playing them after a few hours of playing and half way into a map (happened on more than one occassion) Virtus comes in and starts bitching about the how much the map sucks and how he is just gonna change it on us cuz hes there and been admin longer when people are on level 20 and so on. so we have are little map vote bout if they like the map everyone says yes so we stayed so he continues to sit there and say o if i have to play this map im just going to camp the whole time... which he does anyway on most maps that he plays. so i tell him nicely if he is going to sit there and camp please leave or goto spectate til the end and he starts talking trash bout how hes gonna kick me infront of all the server which is showing that our fellow admins cant get along and some people think just because of <IBIS.A> in there name they are above everyone else in the game.. if im correct the admins are there to make sure everything goes smooth and everyone is happy with out people hacking and shit talking why are all the admins fighting with each other... im not saying this bout all admins on the server i just felt the need to point out one that starts the most trouble with everyone on a daily basis ZERO please help us out we have so many people bad talking the server because of people like virtus and we are losing our players all the time