Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad rep for admins

1. Thumbs down Bad rep for admins

ok so heres my problem im on late nights most of the time having a good time playing GG and shooting the shit with my night owls and im the only admin on at this time we all decide hey why not try out some of the other maps on the server since we over play half of the maps that are in constant rotation and some of us are getting tired of playing them after a few hours of playing and half way into a map (happened on more than one occassion) Virtus comes in and starts bitching about the how much the map sucks and how he is just gonna change it on us cuz hes there and been admin longer when people are on level 20 and so on. so we have are little map vote bout if they like the map everyone says yes so we stayed so he continues to sit there and say o if i have to play this map im just going to camp the whole time... which he does anyway on most maps that he plays. so i tell him nicely if he is going to sit there and camp please leave or goto spectate til the end and he starts talking trash bout how hes gonna kick me infront of all the server which is showing that our fellow admins cant get along and some people think just because of <IBIS.A> in there name they are above everyone else in the game.. if im correct the admins are there to make sure everything goes smooth and everyone is happy with out people hacking and shit talking why are all the admins fighting with each other... im not saying this bout all admins on the server i just felt the need to point out one that starts the most trouble with everyone on a daily basis ZERO please help us out we have so many people bad talking the server because of people like virtus and we are losing our players all the time

2. Default

We don't have this problem on the ZM server tech. You know that, you've been on the ZM server with me shooting zombies in the head. But it really does sound like virtue is starting to become a problem admin.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

first off... ur font size sucks, and the bold is annoying...

we appreciate ur in put, and evidently there has been a lot of complaints about virtus so your thread will not fall on deaf ears.

we need demos... this will finalize ur posts and get things moving a lot faster. zero doesnt let go of 10 bucks quiet that easy so it takes a pretty solid "case".

virtus has just been added to the list my rouge admins.

4. Default I would agree

I would have to agree that virtue is a problem admin. I was on the server the other day and we were playing Mines of Moria and we all know that fast zombies are a no no and so i was spectating the rounds making sure no fasts when virtue comes in and i am telling him over and over in both global admin chat and private admin chat that there are not fast zombies allowed so he didn;t listen so i froze him and explained that even as an admin he still has to lead by example and follow the rules. Virtue unfroze himself and began complaining saying he was gonna have my admin removed blah blah blah... I know we are not suppose to use our admin powers on other admins but i think its only fair i uphold the rules and treat him like i would any other problem maker. I can;t even ban anybody for a day i think thats to harsh! anyway in conclusion Virtue has been a problem on the ZM server when he logs on every now and then.

Peace.

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    ok so heres my problem im on late nights most of the time having a good time playing GG and shooting the shit with my night owls and im the only admin on at this time we all decide hey why not try out some of the other maps on the server since we over play half of the maps that are in constant rotation and some of us are getting tired of playing them after a few hours of playing and half way into a map (happened on more than one occassion) Virtus comes in and starts bitching about the how much the map sucks and how he is just gonna change it on us cuz hes there and been admin longer when people are on level 20 and so on. so we have are little map vote bout if they like the map everyone says yes so we stayed so he continues to sit there and say o if i have to play this map im just going to camp the whole time... which he does anyway on most maps that he plays. so i tell him nicely if he is going to sit there and camp please leave or goto spectate til the end and he starts talking trash bout how hes gonna kick me infront of all the server which is showing that our fellow admins cant get along and some people think just because of <IBIS.A> in there name they are above everyone else in the game.. if im correct the admins are there to make sure everything goes smooth and everyone is happy with out people hacking and shit talking why are all the admins fighting with each other... im not saying this bout all admins on the server i just felt the need to point out one that starts the most trouble with everyone on a daily basis ZERO please help us out we have so many people bad talking the server because of people like virtus and we are losing our players all the time
    You should have told virtus that you were senior admin when he came in and tried to make those votes or whatever. You had more authority than him since you were in the server before him. It seems to me that virtus was ignoring the senior admin rule. If tech n9ne was in the server first, then virtus should have acted as any other regular... he has no right to use admin powers if another admin has been on the server longer.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    We don't have this problem on the ZM server tech. You know that, you've been on the ZM server with me shooting zombies in the head. But it really does sound like virtue is starting to become a problem admin.
    That's is because ZM is full of elementary school kids who like to barricade themselves into a small room and jerk eachother off...

6. Default

correct me if im wrong...

i wasnt aware fast zombies were against the rules on IBIS zombie mod... sicne thats why zero created the character...

we ARE aware fast zombies have the advantage on ANY escape map. where on this map, zero compinsated for the speed by reducing it...

once again, correct me if im wrong... but dont make up your own rules

on a side note... dont make up your own admin procedure.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    You should have told virtus that you were senior admin when he came in and tried to make those votes or whatever. You had more authority than him since you were in the server before him. It seems to me that virtus was ignoring the senior admin rule. If tech n9ne was in the server first, then virtus should have acted as any other regular... he has no right to use admin powers if another admin has been on the server longer.

That's is because ZM is full of elementary school kids who like to barricade themselves into a small room and jerk eachother off...
    he SAYS that virtus was on longer...?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    he SAYS that virtus was on longer...?

Quote Originally Posted by tech n9ne View Post
    ... and im the only admin on at this time ... Virtus comes in and starts bitching about the how much the map sucks and how he is just gonna change it on us cuz hes there and been admin longer when people are on level 20 and so on.
    What tech n9ne is sayin is that at the time, he was on the server before virtus joined. But, virtus was trying to take over the "senior admin" role becuase he had been a paying admin for a longer time than techn9ne. So virtus has been an admin longer than techn9ne, but that doesn't give him the right to take over the server when techn9ne is already there.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    What tech n9ne is sayin is that at the time, he was on the server before virtus joined. But, virtus was trying to take over the "senior admin" role becuase he had been a paying admin for a longer time than techn9ne. So virtus has been an admin longer than techn9ne, but that doesn't give him the right to take over the server when techn9ne is already there.
    oh ok, well, this only hurts virtus even more. we still need demos. unless zero can read the story via admin logs.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    correct me if im wrong...

i wasnt aware fast zombies were against the rules on IBIS zombie mod... sicne thats why zero created the character...

we ARE aware fast zombies have the advantage on ANY escape map. where on this map, zero compinsated for the speed by reducing it...

once again, correct me if im wrong... but dont make up your own rules

on a side note... dont make up your own admin procedure.
    no one is making up their own rules whyt. most of the regs have agreed to not be a fast zombie on that map, mines_of_moria, and most new players to the server will follow that action as well. there is the occasional person who will go against that. The admins on ZM are just doing there job, making sure the server is fun and enjoyable while making sure people are following the rules. Now if this is something that shouldn't be going on than let us know now and we'll fix it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-