• I'm interested in being a BACKUP

3 30.00%
  • Fuck you

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another RM game by Passerelli

1. Default

Its being formulated for 7 people as that is the number we currently have. No need to rush into it just you all can take a week and half on the first day.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

There is a chance, that some of the Fuck You votes, might play.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

3. Default

What shot down my initial setup, which is fine. We are going through some tweaking at the moment. 7 people in a RM game is a little hard to balance, whilst keeping true to the flavor. I really don't want a rehash of what happened in my last game, which is why I was eager to bring What on board to help with the balance.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Ahh gotcha

Do you need one more?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    Do you need one more?
    Almost had everything but flavor finalized. I'm not going to have much time before Friday night to really work on flavor, so I'll ask What. We can likely work you in though.

As soon as flavor is written and What confirms it, roles will be sent out and we'll get started.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Almost had everything but flavor finalized. I'm not going to have much time before Friday night to really work on flavor, so I'll ask What. We can likely work you in though.

As soon as flavor is written and What confirms it, roles will be sent out and we'll get started.
    ok just let me know please over skype or smthn that we started because i'm back to work from vacation and i'm trying to get all my shit organized together.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Zambi we made room, so we are going with 8

Soon..........you.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Zambi we made room, so we are going with 8

Soon..........you.

10. Default

8 players, game will go live over the weekend.