• I'm interested in being a BACKUP

3 30.00%
  • Fuck you

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Another RM game by Passerelli

1. Default Another RM game

I have a fairly balanced game in mind that should be pretty fun. It will have regular roles, though not necessarily standard alignments based on them. Due to my fucked schedule, there will be a co mod that will be running things mostly and will have final say on balance and such--I'd only jump in to end the day if the comod is afk.

The game will start as soon as we have a co mod lined up and enough players.

I'll post more details when I get home tomorrow, or if I'm bored tonigh
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

I'm in

3. Default

Sure.

4. Default

Ayup.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

So I apparently FUBARed the poll. Hopefully cyber can fix it. Otherwise I'll make a new thread. Sorry :/

In other news, What will be the co mod.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

7. Default

i'm in. if you find yourself in need of someone to help you mod, let me know, i don't mind either while i work on my own setup.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default Another RM game by Passerelli

Fixed poll vision.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't have the option to make the votes visible as it fucks with privacy, so i had to merge another poll on this thread, so add your votes again please.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

I'm moving next week so I don't know what my connection will be like. I can be a backup if you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

So about this.....?