3 30.00%
  • Fuck you

4 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Another RM game by Passerelli

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    8 players, game will go live over the weekend.
    you're still a cuntnugget.

oh and do me a solid: be better than Nemesist and bladetwinflaps in your scenes flavors by providing some kind of balanced information for once?
    Because the whole "hey we're idiots and got nothing, so let's follow protocol 101 and lynch cyber day 1" routine is not particularly my favorite cup of tea, old chap.

glhf, fuck you all, What's still gay.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

vote cyber

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    vote cyber
    lol
    u know, I'm actually curious what would have happened had we left u alive for a day, and you'd have been like "W`hELP- I might be insane because 4 out 6 people who voted BM were scum! whelp" lol
    sadly we'll never know after you outed yourself as primary target N1 :P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

The flavor every mod post until cyber is killed: "Cyber is a slutty mexican."
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Before I died I asked nem what the votes were and he told me...and indeed I was like...wtf?? He didn't tell me who specifically had voted on the lynch though, he just said 8 were cast 3 were town 5 were not including bm and myself.

6. Default

So about this weekend live time dealio

7. Default

I have not heard from Pass in a couple days, I am optimistic that roles will be sent out tonight.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Okie dokie smokie

9. Default

Its not happening tonight. This is however, why Pass needed a co-mod, his availability to spotty to say the best. The setup is complete, just need to nail down some points for flavor and we will be ready to go. Regardless, the Game begins tomorrow.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I have not heard from Pass in a couple days, I am optimistic that roles will be sent out tonight.
    Last I heard from pass, he was stuck during the weekend in the middle of nowhere in somewhere gross, filthy, shady, doing unspeakable things to something, or someone.

Eitherway, the dirty pay wasn't worth it, but hopefully he'll be back to contacting u today.