Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: Pass/What Election Madness

1. Default

I'm fairly sure that will never happen. I'm just tired of him treating me like crap and lying. Once he at least masks his contempt for me, I'll leave it be.

Blackmage: quick question. When the rules said "no third party websites" were you talking about for shenanigans, or are we supposed to avoid the wiki?
    What: i think its pretty straight forward
    Blackmage: are you talking about the section on codes that was discussed, but never added to the rules?
    What: all communication must occur in the thread
    Blackmage: thank you
    What: If you think you may be breaking the rules, you are
    Blackmage: I was going to be sourcing the wiki over Blade's role list
    Blackmage: but since the wiki is third party and his list is first party, wanted to be sure before I make my post
    What: i have no idea what your talking about, but do what you want, you break a rule and you're gone
    Blackmage: the list of Bastard roles in Blade's thread is not the definition of Bastard I use, but if you told me it was bible, I would use it as such
    What: i have no idea what your talking about, but do what you want, you break a rule and you're gone
    Blackmage: If you have questions feel free to contact me and Pass, but we reserve the right not to answer any questions we deem necessary to preserve the integrity of the game.
    What: Do what you want, you break a rule and you're gone

Screencap in case there are worries about editing
    Last edited by Blackmage; 10-20-2015 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Adding the conversation in question
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

2. Default

I'm sure BM has his reasons for lying, since I'm not sure how many other mods he has weasled info out of. He specficially asked for a list of roles that would we would considered bastard and therefore not in the game. When we refused, he then wanted to know if we accepted Blade's list as completely true, which we again refused to answer. He trys too hard to eliminate variables outside of what the game intends and is just upset that it no longer works. Have fun son, you'll get it someday im sure.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.