Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paying for admin not using paypal?

1. Default Paying for admin not using paypal?

So I don't want to use paypal, is it possible for me to still purchase admin then?

2. Default

Yeah you can send zero a check or whatever. Pm him

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
    So I don't want to use paypal, is it possible for me to still purchase admin then?
    PM zero, he might be able to hook you up with automatic electronic payments (debit) or check or the likes.

If you can pay multiple months in advance, it might work out better for both of you because I believe he'd have to manually activate ur admin every time, as opposed to the automatic paypal.
    Just a waste of time and effort for someone that overloaded all the time u know ?

Peace.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Alright I PM'd Zero, but it doesn't say I've sent anything. When I look in the sent messages place it says I've sent 0 messages. Does this have to do with Zero's forum permissions or is my message not being sent?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
    Alright I PM'd Zero, but it doesn't say I've sent anything. When I look in the sent messages place it says I've sent 0 messages. Does this have to do with Zero's forum permissions or is my message not being sent?
    Ive sent plenty of pm's and my inbox has 0 as well.

6. Default

Cached prolly. Delete your cookies and reload the page. Duck man working even when I'm not....

7. Default

I think he can allow you to charge to your debit/credit card and work out a different way for you. Also, PM's don't always show in your sent messages after you have sent them so don't feel bad
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I think he can allow you to charge to your debit/credit card and work out a different way for you. Also, PM's don't always show in your sent messages after you have sent them so don't feel bad
    You should feel bad.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    You should feel bad.
    Man what did I ever do to you?

10. Default

That was directed at Joker, the person I quoted and replied to.

As far as your (Marklar) situation, I hope you can work it out with ZERO. It may take him a day or two to reply so just sit tight.

- - - Updated - - -

I just gave you a month of admin. It should be active when you join the server. Type sm_who in console to confirm. That way you can have it while you arrange a payment method with ZERO .