Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fast zombies on escape maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I believe zer0 said, if the admins beleive something is unfair, or to one sided, the admins can take a vote to ensure that no players are allow to use the spot or the thing players are complaining about.

He said something along the lines of that, within the forums...

So pretty much, if admins think that fast zombies are unfair on escape maps, admins have the rights to make them "illegal" to use. We can just freeze players who are fast zombies to make it more fair.

Whyt, you know that the fast zombies move to fast? There hitboxes are incredibly small and are hard to keep up with.
    Is that legit info? It dose seem like when shooting a fast zombie head on they kinda run through your bullets rather than halt mid-run and get forced back. The fast zombie should be removed totally in my opinion. Its up to Zero i guess.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    its really breath taking, and quiet shocking as to how ignorant and just playing stupid you children can be.
    Says the McDonald's worker.

Ignorant to what please? Yes i know the classes are design to balance the server. But whats the point of playing an escape map when the zombies are infront of the humans within the 1st 45 seconds of the round...

Then humans get tag and everyone gets mad and bored from how dull the map becomes...

It's pretty funny when your the hipocrite here whyt, the issue was adress, and i came up with the solution by reading the rules.

You really think no1 has adress this issue before? should read around a little more... We've been saying shit like this for the past 2-4 months....

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Is that legit info? It dose seem like when shooting a fast zombie head on they kinda run through your bullets rather than halt mid-run and get forced back. The fast zombie should be removed totally in my opinion. Its up to Zero i guess.
    Yeh it is, since the fast zombie is not normal size, it has a smaller hitbox.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 05-09-2009 at 10:44 PM.

3. Default

you dont know my personal situation. so dont talk about shit u dont know about.

freezing people, especialy other admins for using a zombie class isnt following the rules.

youve had ur history of admin abuse you idiot. youve been a good little bitch latley. how about you keep it up.

4. Default

That's what I just realized the problem is. The IBIS clan members need to be on the ZM server as much as the regular admins do. Whyt I know what your saying follow the rules and don't come up with your own. I get that, I understand it and I'll follow it. but the thing is your not on nearly as much as all the regs, sure your in there every now and than (I've seen NYS in there but no dep, MPB, The beast). We are addressing the problem look at how many threads are in this discussion and the server threads. The thing that is frustrating most of us ZM players is that nothing is being done. We do address the issues whyt. I'm sure you read about them. now this isn't meant as a flame or anything in that nature toward the clan members, but you guys really have no idea what we the admins and players have to deal with in there. plus if you haven't noticed the ZM server is starting to have less and less players in there. Just about a month ago the server was always near full capacity now were lucky if we can get it to be full.

Like you said its your server whyt and we just play here. I'm bringing the problems to the forums but it would be nice if we actually got results. I know zero is busy with school and finals. So were waiting for him. We are waiting for the new admin system, but what needs to be done most is addressing the problems such as zombie speed, ZM maps that need to be taken out or replaced, votemute and votekick/ban back on the server. No one here from the ZM server is trying to undermine the clan members. I can speak for myself and the other ZM admins that we are doing the best we can to keep the ZM server full, fun and entertaining. The clan members just need to experience it first hand what goes on in a full day of ZM.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 05-10-2009 at 12:47 AM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

you dont know my personal situation. so dont talk about shit u dont know about.

freezing people, especialy other admins for using a zombie class isnt following the rules.

youve had ur history of admin abuse you idiot. youve been a good little bitch latley. how about you keep it up.

I don't need to know anything about your shit life to prove a point. I came here to support the thread of speed zombies, and folow the rules to prove the point that it's unfair for speed zombies to be used on escape maps. Which you don't give a shit, and try to look like hot shit by statening the obvious.

And learn to fucking read, does it say i freeze people? no... it was a suggestion... hmm wait a minute...

Can't read + Mcdonalds....

Good little bitch you say, Act like your the shit working at mcdonalds and being in a CS:S clan, your real cool man, fucking loser and failure at life.

Whyt the fact is, this is a thread about fixing the server, and making it a better place. If you don't have any ideas or anything to say, stfu and go back behind the counter.

6. Default

Thank me for actually doing something about the fast zombies in the Mines of Moria map that influenced them to do something about it for most escape maps.

However, I do think fast zombies are a little more cheap on some escape maps and it kills most of the maps (Jarassic Park, Lost world, Mario Escape, Canal Escape, Spacestation Flee, Train Escape, Mines of Moria, Escape the Eye, Licciana Escape, Italian Escape, Black Mesa Escape, etc.) Now I prefer if the fast zombies were disabled in escape maps, but it cannot be done, at least make the fast zombies have considerably lower hp or make it a tad slower.

In regards to the admins that aren't regulars vs the ones that do play regularly, the non-regulars (I didn't want to say irregulars because it sounds infectious) haven't played enough to understand what would be fair to humans and what not. In addition to finding the rule breakers, people tend to negect the integrity of the game. The regulars (I mean the ones that play everyday for at least 3-5 hours every day) can understand what is fair and what is not. They pretty much have more experience of the modern ways of playing than the admins who used to play for a long time and began to start playing again or do not go on often (i.e. some IBIS clan members).

I don't even want to give rants like these but I'm doing this because I was asked to and to give my professional opinion about it.

Long live IBIS ZM Server!

I don't need to know anything about your shit life to prove a point. I came here to support the thread of speed zombies, and folow the rules to prove the point that it's unfair for speed zombies to be used on escape maps. Which you don't give a shit, and try to look like hot shit by statening the obvious.

And learn to fucking read, does it say i freeze people? no... it was a suggestion... hmm wait a minute...

Good little bitch you say, Act like your the shit working at mcdonalds and being in a CS:S clan, your real cool man, fucking loser and failure at life.

Whyt the fact is, this is a thread about fixing the server, and making it a better place. If you don't have any ideas or anything to say, stfu and go back behind the counter.

OWNED

8. Default

like i said, you dont know anything about my life. you seem kind of obsessed. i didnt kno i had such a big paperazi on my ass. maybe u guys should do some more research this time. its amuzing when internet nerdz try to bring actual life into the discussion. get a life scrub.

i told you morons already that we will do what we feel is best for the servers. and zero, i believe, has already said that he will reduce the speed of the fast zombie.

inthebutt, you kno i try to play ZM more. i am a fairly busy guy. i have been trying to connnect to the zm a bit more. i believe my connectivity is at 98%.

9. Default

Why is it that we can never get along in these forums...

If fast zombies were taken out or slowed down, it be too easy to win. You all would hate me cause I would kill the zombie within 30 seconds of the round. Also you get a sense of accomplishment if you can beat an escape map. If we start cutting down the difficulty then it will become easier and then less desirable to play. I know I wouldn't want to play a map that I can beat almost every single round. Its about team work and if you got fucktard noobs who do not know how to cooperatively play then oh well...

Now lets get some alcohol and have fun in ZM!

10. Default

like i said, you dont know anything about my life. you seem kind of obsessed. i didnt kno i had such a big paperazi on my ass. maybe u guys should do some more research this time. its amuzing when internet nerdz try to bring actual life into the discussion. get a life scrub.

This made me laugh pretty hard whyt, never knew you were like Virt.