Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fast zombies on escape maps

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    indeed its much more than just the fast zombies that are causing us trouble its this sudden influx of new players that we've been comming across thats causing most of the trouble, everythime we play jurassic park theres atleast one or two people ahead of us who shoot the boards down on other players, slowing everyone down, the same goes for all the jurrasic park themed maps too.
    Damn those new people who join the servers... they should know better than to go and make the server more popular.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

2. Default

that coming from the guy who only plays the ZM server late at night hahaha
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You sound like a whiner. If I was a predator I could easily catch up to every single one of you guys. Its all how you play the game. Just cause its hard doesn't mean you have to make it easier to win.
    There is a huge difference between fast and predator.

Fast is much faster (especially when you know how to sidestep)
    Fast is a smaller target

The lower health doesn't make up for it on escape maps. On Jurrassic Park one fast zombie can tag every single player easily, unlike the predator.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Mines of Moria is gay like that, man I hate that map so much.
    I don't understand why. It is much more fun that the majority of the escape maps that are on the server now.

4. Default The clone is here!!

I just wanted to tell you all i love you guys...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I just wanted to tell you all i love you guys...
    I love you too.

6. Default

being an ass and blowing the bridge or destroying the planks so the rest of the team has to take the long route and making the server more popular are two very different things Hodgie and mines of moria is better than most escape maps, it just needs to be modified specifically for the ibis server or any server with zombie classes that are all typically faster than the classic
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 05-16-2009 at 11:11 PM.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

7. Default

I just want to make an educated guess here. Just note that most of these escape maps we're playing were made when classic zombies were the only class to exist. I could be hella wrong, but that was boggling on my mind when I play escape maps.

8. Default

Yeah back when Zmod first started up, there were only the Classic style zombies. Then they started adding different models and sooner or later they added different perks to those models like running fast or higher health. Most maps were designed with the idea that the zombies aren't running a Mach 2. Eh, most escape maps get ruined by this... unless your not playing with a bunch of noobs... which is usually the case on the Zmod server ;_;
    I think the fast zombie should be removed, just because it moves too fast and the hit boxes are fucked up because of that.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Yeah back when Zmod first started up, there were only the Classic style zombies. Then they started adding different models and sooner or later they added different perks to those models like running fast or higher health. Most maps were designed with the idea that the zombies aren't running a Mach 2. Eh, most escape maps get ruined by this... unless your not playing with a bunch of noobs... which is usually the case on the Zmod server ;_;
    I think the fast zombie should be removed, just because it moves too fast and the hit boxes are fucked up because of that.
    you know what we should do for the fast, crank the speed on that sucker all the way up, to as high as it would go. Than people wouldn't wanna play as that class cause they can't control it, those who can either have mad skill or are just hacking
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Would love to see what that did to cading physics. You may have just figured out how to take away the money rooms invincibility.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."