Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: New CS:GO Server?

1. Default

I think this Monday or Tuesday. Recent cs:go update was such a joy it managed to break the entire physical server.

2. Default

Hopefully it will be worth it tho.

3. Default

that's awesome, just like valve to fuck everything up. I think the server was fun and since it would be one of the only cs:go servers with gg in it I think it would gain popularity quickly, that is when it gets fixed and working again.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

Everything appears working now unless there is any glitches anyone is seeing. I hope to be able to remove the password on it this weekend unless valve blows it up again lol.

5. Default

Hell yea!

6. Default

well I wrote a really lon g ,ktwehl;oitsak asdfvqwtbqw v]

7. Default

should we keep the bots as is or not?

8. Default

I had a very detailed explination about how the go bots are different then cs:s but fuck kt

9. Default

lol well I like the bots, except for the fact that you could take control of them. the fact that you could take control of them I feel really ruined it and make it really easy to rank whore because you wouldn't get a death for being killed as a bot but you would get a kill if you killed someone while controlling a bot
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

10. Default

deaths in that way are recorded in the stats. When you die it knows you died as a bot. Just because it does not appear on the scoreboard does not mean it is not being logged. Also keep in mind that your rank in gg is based off the actual level events. If you look back there was a thread a few years ago where we determined what the math would be. Taking over a bot as far as the stats matter is exactly the same as if you yourself were playing from the beginning.