Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: New CS:GO Server?

1. Default

You about ready to open it up?

2. Default

It is open the password was removed earlier today. I just did not get a chance to post in the forums about it yet.

3. Default

I am starting to think that maybe we can not have bots in cs:go because of the way that valve punishes servers with them. For example when there is 1 player on our server it will show up as 0/11 on the server list. When there is 2 players it will show as 1/11 players on the server list.

4. Default

Think ill stay in there today then lol
    Yea that's strange with the numbers. Now just gotta spread the word, mainly in GG and ZM. Anyways we can put it up on the main screen when you join a server?
    Last edited by $Money$; 01-17-2016 at 12:25 PM.

5. Default

Was playing then map changes, Disconnect me saying missing map. Its gg_texture_city_advanced_go_z

6. Default

Also map gg_testing-ground_neon1_z is just completely black for some reason.

7. Default

fixed

8. Default

Noticed a few ppl been on the last 2 days.
    Rawr had a good point, anyway we can advertise the CSGO Server on the Welcome Screen on CSS? or the ingame chat thing?

9. Default

Yes now that we have gotten a few of the bugs here and there such as those map issues fixed I will start getting it added to the motds on the servers and on the home page and will start getting some in game chat ads for it on our cs:s servers.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yes now that we have gotten a few of the bugs here and there such as those map issues fixed I will start getting it added to the motds on the servers and on the home page and will start getting some in game chat ads for it on our cs:s servers.
    That's what im talking about. Not because I love GG but I know if GG does well in CSGO then that means WCS and ZM will come after lol