Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: New CS:GO Server?

1. Default

Perhaps an announcement on the forums aswell? just letting everyone know of the server and the ip.

2. Default

Have you set up a Demo page yet for GO?

3. Default

if you read back in the thread there is one yes.

ftp://gogg.ibisgaming.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

4. Default

I want to get the stats fixed before I make an announcement.

Also in the mean time it looks like mods might be banned form cs:go now and they might take down the server.

Currently they are started banning jailbreak servers and zombie mod servers from cs:go. Apparently if you give users a custom skin like we do for admins or like we do for zombies they will vac ban your server and your account. This ban will apply to all the servers on the account and all servers at that ip forever.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I want to get the stats fixed before I make an announcement.

Also in the mean time it looks like mods might be banned form cs:go now and they might take down the server.

Currently they are started banning jailbreak servers and zombie mod servers from cs:go. Apparently if you give users a custom skin like we do for admins or like we do for zombies they will vac ban your server and your account. This ban will apply to all the servers on the account and all servers at that ip forever.
    That makes... no sense. Valve has always been pro mod even with patches breaking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

After issuing VAC bans to multiple servers this week valve post facto updated their post here: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index...er_guidelines/ with the following changes:

[To clarify: it is also not acceptable to provide players with custom models and/or weapon skins that do not exist in the CS:GO ecosystem]
    In January 2016, we permanently disabled Game Server Login Tokens belonging to server operators that were providing free or paid services that falsified the contents of a player’s profile or inventory.
    So this clearly applies to things like zombie mod where users are given custom zombie models.

Also see: http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabbl...n-td11149.html

If Valve was trying to kill community servers, disallowing custom models is 100% the way to do it.
    http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabbl...s-td11150.html

Well, RIP CS:GO ZM.

Is this something they are doing globally or is it CS:GO only? Those fuckers better not touch my CS:S ZM.

- - - Updated - - -

From those articles, it seems that the changes were made because someone isn't profiting as much as they would like to. It's a shame that this is a monetary issue.

8. Default

yea I am sure valve is losing billions of $ divided by a trillion because people are running mods.

Unfortunately with this latest gen of consolidated gamers who grew up sucking from the EA tit will not dare complain about how valve is becoming EA as they never saw anything wrong with EA to begin with.

I have a better, more recent image of this but I can't seem to find it. This'll have to do:

10. Default

Why are the bots so dumb?
    also player count in the community browser search is off, shows 0/11 even though im in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?