Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "*X_zplizit* I*B*I*S.A" AKA Xzplizit Admin Abuse

1. Default

Are you a meth head? Seriously? Lets break this down...

Quote Originally Posted by Xzplizit View Post
    i was slapping myself so i could get with the team your just a troll that likes to f**k around with admins like me to get them mad and banned no one had a problem with it ecpt you
    It was you and like 2 other people, you all had been overran on both sides and slapped yourself up to avoid tag, if you need a refresher, check the demo, and come up with a better excuse. And that only is in response to one of the many accusations.

On another note, after I posted this thread, I had 5 people go out of their way to private message me on steam and thank me for removing your piece of shit ass from the server.

You banned me for muting a player not a admin, thats admin abuse right there especially just popping on like that and banning me for my own reason.
    WTF? I'm not ULA, I don't have the ability to ban admins, I don't care if you mute people, especially if they deserve it. I don't pop into server to ban people either, are you just a pathological liar?

i dont want to catch you back on my server your never there so dont join.
    First, I think Zero would love to talk with you about whose server this is, if it's yours, you should unban yourself and just ban me.

Second, I've been admin for over 6 months now, and active since last December (When I got back into CSS). You're right, I wasn't active on the server for about 4 or 5 weeks when I was on vacation getting engaged and then moving for a new job. The funny thing is though, when I come back after 4 or 5 weeks, people know me, when you come back after a day, they don't.

besides mojo you were banned from this server long ago until i un banned you then you come back reporting shit thats fraud if you dont like me stay the f**k off.
    You're right, I have 2 bans to my name, one back in 2012, map exploitation, no idea what I was doing, but it was against the rules. The second time was after I became admin and made a mistake of overusing the slap command. I also was banned and appealed it to obtain a lighter sentence. You can go look up the thread if you like. Though it's funny, none were by you, and none were removed by you.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...0&advType=name

You on the other hand, you seem to have a mean streak with racking up bans, just in this year....

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...6275492&Submit

I would honestly push to have this pathological liar barred from being admin, unfortunately, it's not up to me.

--Edit--
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Your server? who are you to be calling this your server? And why are you unbanning players that have been banned for a long time?
    This guy is a pathological liar StarsMine, he just joined the forum this September when he bought admin and doesn't even have the ability to unban people.
    Last edited by m0j0j0; 10-11-2015 at 09:59 PM.

2. Default

First off your as stupid as you sound, iv been playing on this server for the longest time now and never seen your ass, u call me a pathological liar u just told me the other day your senior and now u tell me ur not ula, check this out there was no demo and you had what? 5 other people try to get me banned cuz u suck as an admin so u need back up support, you wanna call players all kinds of names like cunts and bitches but call me a bad admin u cancel my map votes when more than half the team wanted what i voted for and call me a bad admin, if anybody should have there admin tooking away its you not me cuz im a good admin all of you on this server that dont like me can just burn in hell for all i care.

3. Default

X dude all you had to do was say I did it. My bad, I have learned the correct way, and I will be better in the future. Small admin ban, or maybe even just a warning.

Now you are taking direct shots at people. WTF bro, just chill and accept that you did something wrong. Really! That's it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

4. Default

Xzp, senior and ULA are two different things.

M0j0, one of your bans was during the slap challenge. Good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Admin has been punished. Didn't learn anything, please bring any future incidents to the immediate attention of one of the ULAs or clanners and post a thread after.

Closed.

5. Default

You muted me. I am not an admin, that is correct. You clearly did not learn. You did not read ToS. You muted a clan member. You used a command without a correct tag. I could go on, but what's the point. At this rate you will be limited or gone. On a side note, if clan joins the server, they are automatically senior. READ THE RULES!
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones