Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "*X_zplizit* I*B*I*S.A" AKA Xzplizit Admin Abuse

1. Default "*X_zplizit* I*B*I*S.A" AKA Xzplizit Admin Abuse

Admin's INGAME name: X_zplizit* I*B*I*S.A
    You're INGAME name:{PR} M0j0j0_j0 Dickbutt.IBIS.A
    Server: Zombie MOD+
    Map: Ze_Sorrento_Escape_v5_Fix
    Date & Time: 10/10/2015 11:40AM Central

How: Slaying all players, presumably because he was fiddling with !admin and got turn into a zombie. He says it was because he was turning on parachutes. I had already turned on parachutes being the senior admin on. He has also been spouting that he is ULA or if he just joins that he is Senior admin and changes maps or does admin commands.

Proof: https://youtu.be/RlXTTamZ0vc
    Some Demos:
    Ze Sandstorm - This was after he decided to change the map to sandstorm because he didn't like the last map that was picked by player vote. He is not senior, I was. (No need for tick, just listen to it)
    Ze Mirrors Edge Tick (119000) - Threatening to change maps knowing he isn't senior, We extended the map to try the last level one more time, I was changing map to next voted by users while this was going on.
    Ze Sorrento - Right at the start. I turned parachutes on, map starts, He moves forward then stops and does !admin, stands there while zombies spawn and kill him then slays all. Then is completely combative and all around shitty person. I start talking with Money about it and money tries to talk with him through admin chat, but he ignores everything money says, and then he gets that attitude on Mirrors edge.
    *UPDATE*
    Slap - Ze Sandstorm - (Very end of demo) At the end of the match he is being cornered by the zombies and starts slapping himself repeatedly to stay in the air above them until the end of the match.

I can't find the demo where he was talking about being ULA, but the sandstorm demo is pretty indicative of his personality and his beliefs.

I'm not one to report admins for the general tomfoolery that happens on zombie maps, mostly because it's usually fun and everyone is having a blast, but this little cunt needs to have admin revoked before he kills the server.
    Last edited by m0j0j0; 10-10-2015 at 02:28 PM.

2. Default

I'm claiming this thread. Your youtube vid will suffice for the parachute/slay issue. I would like to see a demo of him claiming he is ULA or that he is senior when he joins.

3. Default

Updated with demos. I couldn't find the demo of him saying he is ULA because it happen a day or two ago. I wasn't going to report him until I had to deal with this shit today.

4. Default

*UPDATE*

Just happened again, he started repeatedly slapping himself to avoid being tagged at the very end of a game on ze_sandstorm.

5. Default

I wasn't present when all this occurred but I did warn him not to change maps if not senior, slaying ppl, and claiming to be ULA.

6. Default

He's already banned. Abuse and more abuse. He can come back after reading tos.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

i was slapping myself so i could get with the team your just a troll that likes to f**k around with admins like me to get them mad and banned no one had a problem with it ecpt you.

- - - Updated - - -

You banned me for muting a player not a admin, thats admin abuse right there especially just popping on like that and banning me for my own reason. i dont want to catch you back on my server your never there so dont join.

- - - Updated - - -

besides mojo you were banned from this server long ago until i un banned you then you come back reporting shit thats fraud if you dont like me stay the f**k off.

8. Default

Not a good start to getting yourself unbanned.

9. Default

Hmmmm.. Xz you need to read some rules bud.

10. Default

Your server? who are you to be calling this your server? And why are you unbanning players that have been banned for a long time?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?