Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vladninja App

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    NO SIR it isn't a job so your annalogy does not apply here. These are our rules and one of the major parts of the application process is the desire to join our clan above all others, and JUST so you guys know as I don't know how you don't already know, we accept members annualy, meaning once a year, and if last year there were no good candidates (which I suspect seeing as how none of them were allowed to join) then so be it, there were no more candidates.

This isn't a job, its a privledge, walter, don't act like you know what your talking about because when it comes to getting into ibis only the IBIS members know what its about, and if you can't make the cut then sorry, and if you want to apply to another clan, fine great, but don't expect us to take you in.
    In that case, GOOD DAY SIR! I don't want to be in the fucking clan, I never wanted to, and I never will want to.

I want to be in the United States Marines. Their admission requirements are honorable.

I don't regard being a clan member as any sort of privilege, judging by the way things are run around here. If you can't recognize a good candidate and take him or her for what he or she is worth, TO HELL WITH THAT BULLSHIT. I know what the reason is for the strict clan membership admissions, and it's nothing worth crowing over.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    In that case, GOOD DAY SIR! I don't want to be in the fucking clan, I never wanted to, and I never will want to.

I want to be in the United States Marines. Their admission requirements are honorable.

I don't regard being a clan member as any sort of privilege, judging by the way things are run around here. If you can't recognize a good candidate and take him or her for what he or she is worth, TO HELL WITH THAT BULLSHIT. I know what the reason is for the strict clan membership admissions, and it's nothing worth crowing over.
    Get a fucking greencard then.

Honestly Walter it feels like I was still in the womb when you started talking about that shit.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Get a fucking greencard then.

Honestly Walter it feels like I was still in the womb when you started talking about that shit.
    Got my final draft of my letter done today. Gonna start firing it off to Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    That's fine... no hard feelings. I was unaware that IBIS had any sort of policy like that. It was not meant as disrespect. If you look I am also a known member of GS-ZM though now it is only a steam community its been a clan of sorts for a while and a split off of old IBIS ZM players. You can ask Zero he is not only aware of that but also a member so that seems a bit hypercritical.

For the record no one told me to retract the app I did that on my own. and if you had just asked I would have been glad to tell you myself I had put it in...

I have been at IBIS for sometime now and no new members have been accepted since I started playing here. Was I not supposed to try for a tag anywhere else indefinitely? That seems a little harsh.

I know a lot of Smut players who frequent the IBIS servers (including Turtles who is currently holding the #1 slot in Rank for Pub). I have never had a problem with them and they have shown nothing but respect while in IBIS gun game. I put the app in on a whim and if that's the one thing that prevents me from joining the ranks of IBIS so be it.

Lol, I don't think anyone is going to get into the Ibis clan. Annual acceptance without auditions and being accepted by the decisions of inactive clan members... (no offense Wicked, just stating a fact).
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Lol, I don't think anyone is going to get into the Ibis clan. Annual acceptance without auditions and being accepted by the decisions of inactive clan members... (no offense Wicked, just stating a fact).
    Which is why I asked...

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Just curious, when was the last time that someone was accepted into the clan. I was a reg here for a very long time and don't remember a single one...
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Which is why I asked...
    Thanks for the tryouts tonight BTW. See you tomm if you are on.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

7. Default

*edited* that was completely beneath me and I appologize to walter if you read it, and any other onlookers.

Anways, We are accepting a few members this month.

We don't accept alot of people and tragedy, im sorry dude, i thought you were beter than just running off because of oen person.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

8. Default

I do understand what your saying Wickedtribe but to call me two faced even in premise is a bit rough.

I have said since the first day I playd here that IBIS started as my home and always would be. The fact that clan was so elite and such a small tight group was part of the reason I wanted in.

I understand you've already spoken but I think its only fair I be allowed to plead my case. Before you judge me to harshly please speak to your fellow Clan I know many of them who would vouch for my loyalty. Not getting in to IBIS wouldn't bother me if I just wasn't where you wanted me to be as a player or friend... cause I know you guys only take people who put in 120% but to not even consider me for this simple mistake is cold. Please reconsider before you count me out like that.

Well for now I consider my part done with....

Please everyone I appreciate it but don't attack IBIS Clan for thier motives. I respect them for having tight guidelines and dont want anyone thinking negatively of them for doing so.

9. Default

Dude just fucking shut up. Being in THIS CLAN is a priveledge that very few people have, obviously you cant tell that by our pages of applicants and obviously we have high standards, and you couldn't fucking make it so shut the hell up you wannabe mother fucking whiney cocksucker.

I try to stay out of arguements or at least resolve them, don't insult the fucking clan you fucking moronic internet faggot loser.

Stay in canada you cock sucking pussy, your a fuckin freak, you obsses with power tools, do you know how fucking gay that makes you? Your like Hank Hills retarded cousin you stupid cunt. Serriously go fuck yourself, and if you don't like how we do things around here fucking go or shut the fuck up.

*Calms down*

Serriously Walter? whats your deal? you always side against the clan in everything ive seen. why can't you ever see our side of things and try to reason shit out? Yea I get it your a respected admin, but I really don't care about your input because all you do is bandwagon hop, I'd really be suprised that Vlad would associate with you.

Maybe the Military will crack your hardon for power equipment.
    Jesus Christ man, I lost count of how many insults you threw at me in those few sentences.

I never applied, in case you missed that, nor will I ever apply.

IBIS doesn't have high standards, they just choose whoever they want. I'm not stupid, I can read between the lines. I don't want to be part of any such organization.

Vlad and I were cool with each other back in GS-ZM days; I don't know what happened since.

10. Default

*edited* that was completely beneath me and I appologize to walter if you read it, and any other onlookers.

Anways, We are accepting a few members this month.

We don't accept alot of people and tragedy, im sorry dude, i thought you were beter than just running off because of oen person.
    Yeah, I read it alright, and took from it what I needed.