Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Vladninja App

1. Default

Hey Lastgamer here. I normally don't post on the threads but thought I would come out in support of my friend Vladninja. He has been a first rate admin in all the time Ive known him. I know he has been met with some serious drama but he always looks out for whats best for the server. He didn't even get mad I'm up on him 204 to 31... LOL. If it wasn't for him I never would have found IBIS but now its the only thing I play. You guys would be nuts not to accept him. He is a constant supporter of IBIS its like the only server he plays. He has recruited at work and outside. Its kinda funny. Whenever someone meets him and says "I used to play counterstrike" He is the first to say "Well cool we are still going strong come to IBIS..."

I love your server and will continue to play here. I know my voice prob doesn't mean much but again +1 to Vladninja. He is the real deal

2. Default

+420 for vlad. he's a hella nice guy and an awesome admin. haven't played with him for long, but every time I have it's been great. good guy, and is always nice and respective to every one. best of luck man!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Lastgamer I know I work with you so your input doesnt really count but damn man... +1 for your avatar. Oh and thanks for the gungame lessons.. err I mean keep up the wins and stop with the hacks :-P.

4. Default

God damn +1 for that avatar.

5. Default

+ nuff said

6. Default

I haven't seen Vlad in forever! Come to ZM tonight!!!!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lastgamer View Post
    Hey Lastgamer here. I normally don't post on the threads but thought I would come out in support of my friend Vladninja. He has been a first rate admin in all the time Ive known him. I know he has been met with some serious drama but he always looks out for whats best for the server. He didn't even get mad I'm up on him 204 to 31... LOL. If it wasn't for him I never would have found IBIS but now its the only thing I play. You guys would be nuts not to accept him. He is a constant supporter of IBIS its like the only server he plays. He has recruited at work and outside. Its kinda funny. Whenever someone meets him and says "I used to play counterstrike" He is the first to say "Well cool we are still going strong come to IBIS..."

I love your server and will continue to play here. I know my voice prob doesn't mean much but again +1 to Vladninja. He is the real deal
    I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of how awesome your avatar is.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Just curious, when was the last time that someone was accepted into the clan. I was a reg here for a very long time and don't remember a single one...
    Thats because there hasn't been one in years last one i remember was depro. I don't remember that far back but he was the most recent if I'm correct.

But yeah Vlad will always have my support when needed
    Last edited by Death; 12-19-2009 at 08:24 PM.

GL to you!

10. Default

Vlad looks pretty good in a speedo.

PEW PEW PEW™