Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Vladninja App

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    same here I've been gone since forever .. I have no clue wuts gone // but when summer comes I'll be active as ever .. thats only if i don't take summer classes ...
    I haven't seen you in the server yet. YOU BETTER GET IN ZMOD!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

I haven't seen you or was just a retard not to notice but i've seen your post you seem wise and it would nice for you to represent the zm server. Also I have good faith in to do shenanigans. I support you though and you have my vote.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I haven't seen you or was just a retard not to notice but i've seen your post you seem wise and it would nice for you to represent the zm server. Also I have good faith in to do shenanigans. I support you though and you have my vote.

LOL... I havent been on a ton but Ive been getting back in lately. I dont use a mic though so it wouldnt suprise me if you playd with me and just didnt notice. I'm normally on from about 11p.m.-3a.m. est.

Anyways thanks for the comment on my app.

4. Default

You do need a mic Vlad. I can never find you to cade with you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I've never said hi to you ever before...not in the forums or in the game...but HAYE-LO! And good luck on your app!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I haven't seen you in the server yet. YOU BETTER GET IN ZMOD!
    You sure about that.. i played for many many many months ago starting back in 2007-2008 under alias such as Aoshi .:The Tenken:., Gatsby The Real One, Hell Slayer, Hell Fire, but the one I sticked too was WEEMAN and has been like that since early 2008 ... i stopped playing actively during the first few months of fall.. due to sports, extracurricular activities, clubs... and ungodly amounts of IB assignments.

If you could recall I was the admin that tries to maintain the peace on the ZM server, as well as maintain map variety through map votes, and rcon votes.. and thats the only server on IBIS that i actually play.. its been too long I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot me .. I believe I played when Christmas in my Pants was still spamming the "Chocolate" soung thingy

i Wouldn't call it spamming though cuz it was really funnny

7. Default

Looks like I took your job for awhile weeman. Keeping peace in the server and keeping them all playing decent maps that is. Though my admin ran out, so hurry and get back to zm, we need some more decent admins.

Unless anyone feels like buying me admin.. ''>.>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stamp View Post
    vlad-

supportive:

I fully support vlad in anything he would attempt.

Unsupportive:

Ibis? Really bro? You want to be part of something that frequents that shitbag, nysco? He won't even support the troops, dude...
    lol stamp? Long time no see, ragequit more.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    lol stamp? Long time no see, ragequit more.
    Stamp got deployed I think. Good luck and God Bless, take care out there man! I'm looking forward to seeing the Middle East! :)

Stamp was a cool guy, he didn't put up with bullshit. Good admin, good guy!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Stamp got deployed I think. Good luck and God Bless, take care out there man! I'm looking forward to seeing the Middle East!

Stamp was a cool guy, he didn't put up with bullshit. Good admin, good guy!
    Stamp sucks dick.