Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Vladninja App

1. Default Vladninja App

In game Name: NinjaVlad or Vladninja

Weapons of Choice: Ak, Dualies, Pump Shotgun (zombiemod)

Maps: Office, Assault (ct), WinterFun, any cading map (zombiemod)

Reason for App: I have huge respect for this server, its forum, and IBIS Clan members.

Experience: I've been playing 1st person shooters since Oregon trail on PC back in 2nd grade :-). Huge fan of Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Halo, Doom, Wolfenstein, Quake, Unreal Tournament, and tons of others. Huge zombie fan... was ranked 28Th in the U.S. on Resident Evil Outbreak File #2

Contact Info: [email protected]

A lil About me: I'm working on a double major in Computer Science and Business Marketing. I love concerts seen Tool 3 times, and going today to see Nine Inch Nails for the 4th time, Ozzfest from 98-03. Work 50+ hours a week managing a Little Caesars. Just started construction on a MAME (multi arcade machine emulator) cabinet. Cant stand to be bored....

2. Default

good app. is that ur real name?

3. Default

Vlad has my vote. He has been in the IBIS community for a while now and plays in the IBIS ZM server. We do not have any current clan members who are dedicated to the ZM mod.
    If it were my choice....he would be my first choice for a zm player representing the ZM server. (well besides inthebutt...in which he needs to put more time)

Good Luck !

4. Default

thanks for finally submitting your app vlad! you live in fl too (NIN concert)? and you get my vote for referencing oregon trail! lol I played that when in came out on an apple in 4th grade.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    good app. is that ur real name?
    Yes... I was born Race Hans Gipson its the name on my Drivers License. Odd name but Ive always been a bit odd myself.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Yes... I was born Race Hans Gipson its the name on my Drivers License. Odd name but Ive always been a bit odd myself.
    its good to see a new hopefull prospect. maybe we can finally see some more new light at the end of the zm tunnel. maybe you can turn the tide of the type of players the come out of that server.

vlad is a model player for the rest of u zmers to take note to.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    vlad is a model player for the rest of u zmers to take note to.
    Thanks for all the support but its never been hard for me to be myself respect the rules and have fun while playing in IBIS.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Thanks for all the support but its never been hard for me to be myself respect the rules and have fun while playing in IBIS.
    its just a testament to the fact that there are still good people in this world.

9. Default

Am I allowed to comment here? Just wanted to say that for the short time I've known vlad he seems to be an alright fellow. Not that my vote counts for anything (I think?) but I wish you good luck.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Vlad-

Supportive:

I fully support Vlad in anything he would attempt.

Unsupportive:

IBIS? Really bro? You want to be part of something that frequents that shitbag, NYSCO? He won't even support the troops, dude...