Thread: Zombie Mod Server Problem

1. Default Zombie Mod Server Problem

Admins need a way to crash/restart the server for when bugs occur. Earlier today all the vending machines were bouncing everywhere, and a map change wouldn't fix it.

I think Zero disabled gravity change, or I would have been able to use that to restart the server. I blame Internet Badass and Tec for abusing it.

I guess I'll just set the maps to escape maps until someone can restart it, or until 7 tomorrow morning.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I just sent ZERO a txt to look at it.
    I think if we gave admins the power to restart the server, it would cause more problems then it would solve.

Live or die, make your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Admins need a way to crash/restart the server for when bugs occur. Earlier today all the vending machines were bouncing everywhere, and a map change wouldn't fix it.

I think Zero disabled gravity change, or I would have been able to use that to restart the server. I blame Internet Badass and Tec for abusing it.

I guess I'll just set the maps to escape maps until someone can restart it, or until 7 tomorrow morning.
    I fixed the problem by this command.

ma_rcon sv_gravity -1000

It crashes the server so that is how I restarted it. Please do not abuse. I hope this is not a problem using that command in such situations but if you would not like me to then that is fine.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Thanks mastagunz, I couldn't figure out the command to do it. I thought it was ma_gravity all -1000, but that didn't work.

And don't worry jigsaw, most of the current admins in the ZM server are pretty decent. I don't think they would be abusing it. But what me and mastagunz tried to do worked for when zero isn't around.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.