Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SPYFALL Game #001. LOCATION WAS AT <MILITARY BASE>

1. Default

Q@Rosie - What tool does your job typically use?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Isn't the point of the game supposed to just be the questions? Adding random discussion seems like it will just lengthen the game or allow more information to be gathered for either side than is intended.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Q@What - Do you have an above normal risk of being raped?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what What said.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Isn't the point of the game supposed to just be the questions? Adding random discussion seems like it will just lengthen the game or allow more information to be gathered for either side than is intended.
    discussion is just so that the game doesn't stale with people being quiet and unable to interact and unknowing what to do ESPECIALLY since this is the very first game we do of the type. Not to mention that in real life, people do have discussions while asking questions like "you know? i thought it was Cyber as the spy, but that answer makes me think that X person is a faggot, and we should pressure that", which IS allowed in real life.

AFTER this game is over, we'll go over what everyone thinks about optional discussion vs PURE questioning, and we'll test it in game 2 which i already have setup btw... I have never seen this game in a forum based version... i'm running this at what i think might be best.
    discussion is there so that teamwork can happen . for example imagine that u used up ur question, but it opened up a can of worms on someone, u can then suggest someone else to pressure that point etc. it allows chances also for the spy to interact as part of the group, and get information if they pay attention.
    you don't HAVE to discuss, but it's there so that i don't have to mod kill everyone in 30 mins from start.

That being said, if someone has any more questions PM them to me, and if it should be public knowledge about a ruling, i'll update the thread so that the game doesn't constantly get interrupted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what What said.

for those that didn't get the wording.
    1 FORCED/targetted question per player in which the target is FORCED to answer.
    in this example, Rosie is forced to answer, while What isn't. Avoid using the color code format after you've used up your ability, until day 2

pardon my interruption, but i got asked this "can i ask more than once" question 3 times tonight and it's RIGHT THERE in the rules....

carry on.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Pass is not good at this.

6. Default

q@what what type of building do you work in

7. Default

A@Assassin I no longer work in any

8. Default

A@Rosie Whatever shoes I please.

One point of banter during questioning is practicing saying something that seems to be relevant to the discussion without saying anything at all. Not that most of us need practice in that category

Q@Stars What noises do you associate most with your location?

Tinker Tailor Soldier...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

9. Default

A@ Pass usually I am the tool
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

10. Default

Wow blackmage spy much?