Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: SPYFALL Game #001. LOCATION WAS AT <MILITARY BASE>

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Pass is not good at this.
    Naw, I knew, but I wasn't expecting this fucknut Mexican mod to be active in the thread. I figured it would be like mafia in that the mod ONLY POSTS WHEN NECESSARY.

Still, no harm in asking more questions while we wait for slowpokes.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Well, we rules gud. "colored red and bolded".
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Naw, I knew, but I wasn't expecting this fucknut Mexican mod to be active in the thread. I figured it would be like mafia in that the mod ONLY POSTS WHEN NECESSARY.
    I'd normally agree about mod posts but.... this is a practice run.
    THREE people asked me about the EXACT same shit.
    So it's hard to tell who knows or doesn't know the rule.
    So, pardon my interruptions, I hate doing them as well... but your action confused other people who wrote me asking "wait, so we CAN ask multiple questions like pass?"
    So i had to make a rule publicly known

anyway, lol... HERE IS A COMPILED FAQ for all the questions asked to me so far about rulings... feel free to read them:

Code:
    Ruling explanation for some people that asked about it, which everyone needs to know:

• Can we vote during the day? or just at the end?
    Voting CAN happen during the day, with "unvote faggot" "vote CYBER", the usual mafia shit.
    • Is there a night time phase? or just Day and another day etc?
    There is no "night time" per se in this game, but more like a "DUSK" phase, representing "round end". Basically, when EVERY question is asked, and ANSWERED, DUSK kicks in (I'm avoiding the use of night so that ppl dnt think it's a no-talk phase).
    • So what's the point of that round end phase?
    Again, during that "DUSK" phase where everyone asked and answered appropriately, 2 events trigger one after the other: the PRIORITY event is for the spy to GUESS the location, before the town gets a chance to ban him out. OR to message me and tell me that they are not taking a guess. THEN the townies get a chance to COMPLETE their voting of a person or no lynch. So if they already had wagons up, they can resume wagoning if they want, and if they had no one voting, well... now you got a time limit, so get to it! I.E, this phase is to stop all vote-stalling, and commit to a lynch before 24h deadline.
    • Since voting can happen during the day, what happens if a lynch is made?
    IF DURING THE DAY or round, a CONSENSUS is made (i.e a lynch is made), The game will be treated as if DUSK happened (i.e round-end intermission). So if you guessed wrong, it's automatically GG for the spy. But if that lynch HAPPENS to be the SPY: then the spy gets ONE CHANCE at guessing the location, a hail mary chance, (since the game doesn't favor the spy). If they fail to guess correctly, the lynch is carried out because, well, they lost anyway, you know?
    Now resume...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Q@assassin - what's your favorite hobby?

5. Default

a@ trigger building or repairing stuff

6. Default

OK, I am back. Was camping, fun stuff. Let me catch up and I'll figure out what to do.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    A@Rosie Whatever shoes I please.
    Q@Stars What noises do you associate most with your location?

Tinker Tailor Soldier...
    I have to agree with Rosie, spy as fuck

A@Blackmage Either blank artillery fire or running cadences

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Q@Blackmage What do you wear on Casual Friday?

9. Default

A@Scribble: I don't get a casual Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

10. Default

Q@Blackmage: What sort of tools do you use for your work?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?