1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    q@what what type of building do you work in
    I asked my question because of this.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    I asked my question because of this.
    That makes even less sense.

Pass, I see Scribble's question as too foolish to be an unprovoked error, but rather something meant to possibly be a trap. Trigger's question displays a complete ignorance of the type of information that would useful to us, therefore that makes me think he is the spy. BM's answers do not indicate any type of understanding of our location either, and his shoes answer does not seem correct. Its a pick'em between those two I'd say. Trigger has consistently displayed a lack of talent for these types of games which could be throwing me off, but I feel confident that you, myself, Rosie, and Ass and Stars are kosher, Leaving Scrib, BM and Trig. I don't have a strong feel for Scrib, as it could easily have been a trap, so between BM and Trig, really it all depends on how terrible Trigger is, if he isn't as awful as I think, then its BM.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    That makes even less sense.

Pass, I see Scribble's question as too foolish to be an unprovoked error, but rather something meant to possibly be a trap. Trigger's question displays a complete ignorance of the type of information that would useful to us, therefore that makes me think he is the spy. BM's answers do not indicate any type of understanding of our location either, and his shoes answer does not seem correct. Its a pick'em between those two I'd say. Trigger has consistently displayed a lack of talent for these types of games which could be throwing me off, but I feel confident that you, myself, Rosie, and Ass and Stars are kosher, Leaving Scrib, BM and Trig. I don't have a strong feel for Scrib, as it could easily have been a trap, so between BM and Trig, really it all depends on how terrible Trigger is, if he isn't as awful as I think, then its BM.
    Get your prejudice in check and really look back at our mafia games. I had one bad game where town still won. I have been effective in those games and have been mvp a couple of times. This is my first time playing this game and before you assert that my question is useless maybe you should do some research. I looked up our location and looked up effective questions that had been asked before. This was one of those in the list. Just because you don't understand why I asked it, doesn't mean there wasn't a reason.

4. Default

I don't think its BM and I'm surprised you do based on his answers.
    Feel free to ask me a question.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I just want to say, you are allowed to lie on the answers. Many of you gave away far, far to much.
    Normally I would agree with you, but the trick is at is always has been, giving enough information to prove you aren't a spy (mafia) without giving too much away. Also with this being a 3 round limit, I really don't think most of us gave away too much.

6. Default

1 person did...

7. Default

BM shoe answer is really wonky, the rest were fine. I have to agree with what, Hobby is a damn useless question

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    BM shoe answer is really wonky, the rest were fine. I have to agree with what, Hobby is a damn useless question
    Again, learning, but did research. Plus I think Assassin's answer clears him from suspicion.

- - - Updated - - -

The best questions:
    - are subtle and innocent
    - do not give away clues to the spy
    - allow the target to provide a subtle and innocent answer
    - allow the target to answer without giving clues to the spy
    - make it hard for the spy to answer without raising suspicion

I did this just fine- Had Assassin not given a hint to his role that made sense in the context of the location we could have looked at him as a spy. He provided a response that gave almost zero information to the Spy. If anything I think my question and his answer fit the purpose of this game perfectly.

Either way, if you think I'm spy because of my question, ask me a question of your own.

9. Default

Answers are also more telling than questions. The fact that three people didn't even have questions asked of them leads me to suggest the following: you should either vote for me or no lynch. I'm the only one you really have information on, so other than that, you're assuming you understand their role from at most a single question and answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

10. Default

Have all questions been asked and answered? I think that ends the day phase right? Vote No lynch

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and my 3 FOS are Scribble, What and Pass.