Thread: Banned "topdog" STEAM_0:1:20610828

1. Default Banned "topdog" STEAM_0:1:20610828

Admin: "The Littlest [H0B0] ibis.a" STEAM_0:1:1084987
    Player Banned: "topdog" STEAM_0:1:20610828
    Where: zm_ATIX_Helicopter
    Time of Ban: April 27, 2009 @ ~10:40 EST
    Duration of Ban: 7 days
    Reason of Ban: Prenuking

Notes: Possibly the most retarded person I had to ban. After 1 person prenuked, I gave a blantant 10 second warning that the next prenuker is getting a 7 day ban. The next round starts and a handful of zombies are prancing around and here comes topdog who was trying to get to the lamp pole. I responded with a broadcast message "Next prenuker is getting 7 day ban" and followed by "Topdog...I'm looking at you". He then decides to proceed on anyways. So after the nuke has been set off prematurely, I told him he's giving a 7 day ban and banned him.

I thought it was fair since I did give him a blantant warning directed at him. Unfortunately, I do not have a demo.

Also, I still vote to have this map removed from the server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Also, I still vote to have this map removed from the server.
    Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Agreed on the 7 days.

4. Default

either that or start telling everyone to switch from jumpers to another zombie class like we do on Mines Of Fail with the fast zombies.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.