Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tell me if Go goes on sale

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    www.G2A.com

Legit shit. I use them often. it's like 10/11 bucks for GO on there. They email you the game key once you pay.
    I as well use G2A. I purchased CS:S on an account for $12 and received a full Source Multiplayer Bundle instead. CS:S, DoD:S and a few other games. Instant delivery, either by key or by gift/URL.

2. Default

That is just like a gift. It is a requirement that you buy it from valve and spend a minimum of $5 on it using the account that you are going to use it on.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is just like a gift. It is a requirement that you buy it from valve and spend a minimum of $5 on it using the account that you are going to use it on.
    Oh... well.... this is awkward

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

that's right maynard, you should feel awkward lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

valve...

6. Default

the tournament is happening, but it may not go on sale. when it does, there's usually some community backlash...the cheaper price means hackers can grab several copies.

zero, if you still need an account with GO on it and with $5 spent or whatever, I could give you one. it should do what you need it to, but if for some reason it doesn't work, no harm done.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Luckily, worst case I am sure it will go on sale on black Friday.

8. Default

GO is 50% off right now. I believe Steam is no longer doing daily and flash deals during their seasonal sales, so I think it will stay 50% off until the sale ends on December 1st.