Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SPYFALL Game #002. LOCATION WAS AT <updated at end of game>2

1. Default

Kippu uriba wa doko ni aru ka shitte imasu ka?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

Back the fuck up weeaboo.

3. Default

This is going to take so long that I will have lost interest by time my turn rolls around.

4. Default

I think Pass "I'm away from civilization for days at a time" arelli is going to kill this game. Can we have a time limit on when you can ask a question before you get skipped over?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Confirmed

6. Default

well you guys asked for the RNG order. play it out while i think of alternative line of questioning.
    If pass doesn't show up by the end of the day, I'll remove the "wait in line" restriction, and just have everyone ask their question randomly again ...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

New rule for all future games: if you know you are going to be unavailable for any significant amount of time, do not sign up for a game. If you hold up a game for more than 36 hours you will be barred from the next game.

These games are slow enough as it is.

8. Default

SIGH, this is why i didn't want to have waiting restrictions because ibis's notorious for being slow as fuck at doing anything here #shotsfired.
    In the real world, everyone's in ur fucking face, but here, not so much.
    I'll keep prodding pass.
    FOR NOW, SKIP PASS. and carry on with the rest of the RNG order that you guys asked for.
    I'll force pass to ask his question the second he comes back to fill that missing spot.

Nemesis, you're up next.

- - - Updated - - -

but i'm definitely going to look into finding another line of questioning for game 3 if this waiting shit becomes the unwanted norm.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

@What do people live or work where we are?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

10. Default

Sorry, I was afk. Once Nem's question is answered, I'll ask mine. Sorry.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain