Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: SPYFALL Game #002. LOCATION WAS AT <updated at end of game>2

1. Default

Agreed pass. What is the spy.

2. Default

ya he's dodging questions like a Mexican. Maybe he's a Mexican.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

Dodging yeah, fuck me for trying to be creative.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Dodging yeah, fuck me for trying to be creative.
    Mexicans aren't creative. Just look at Cyber...

5. Default

Considering scribble's not here anymore

PHASE 1 ended.
    Questions and answers from Day 1 will be compiled in the first post of this thread.

PHASE 2 BEGINS: SPY's CHOICE.
    Spy has 24 hours to either @guess HERE, or to write me privately to pass and move to the voting stage.

I'll check my inbox tonight btw after work.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

What a rousing first day!

7. Default

Well just to end this for everyone's benefit.

@guess The location is at Crusader Army

Without some sort of finite list of locations it is impossible to guess as it will not be possible to understand any type of clever response or subtle hints players can give eachother. Things need to change for the next one, or better yet, lets just play mafia again for christ sakes, I thought those games went at a glacial pace.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Well just to end this for everyone's benefit.

@guess The location is at Crusader Army

Without some sort of finite list of locations it is impossible to guess as it will not be possible to understand any type of clever response or subtle hints players can give eachother. Things need to change for the next one, or better yet, lets just play mafia again for christ sakes, I thought those games went at a glacial pace.
    ya these games would be great if you had everyone here and they lasted an hour, but Cyber seemed happy to drag it out as long as possible and nothing really happened.

If we want Mafia right away I can do The Donner Party one again, people seemed to like that set up, it moved quickly, and there's nothing overly bullshit but the cannibal elements make it a little different.

9. Default

I didnt do the donner one, id be up for it even though it would be open role essentially.

I also wanted to guess since im flying back to the us tomorrow and probably wouldnt be around for 24 hours

10. Default

well, finally.

For the record nem, this fail of a runtime is all on you guys. not me. I tried as much as possible to get this shit show going, but you guys are the absolute trash at consistency. Nothing I can do to save a game that's being played by a group of combined 7 IQ.

You run a semi OK game 1, request tweaks, we make those tweaks happen, hell i even INTENTIONALLY made What (the guy who suggested option 1) be the spy to prove that it's not gonna go well compared to the input I got from blackmage's run at it, and then you all just suck dick and call yourselves tobby somewhere that is NOT on your keyboard and don't even play the game lol.

The same slow-paced afk shit's happening in mafia as well, but people seem to accept the game being dragged for 4 weeks instead of 4 days.
    What gave up to end this shit show with people who can't be bothered to either use 2 brain cells or show some participation points.

G fucking G.

You want to run a mafia game, go ahead nem. This was supposed to just buy some time anyway,
    clearly the ibis community can't be bothered to have any sort of change or addition lol.

closed.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...