Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: Donner Party 2: Don Harder

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Yeah I did my job and as a vt too. Better me than a power role
    No, your job isn't to suck and play retarded, you're lucky you died night one because you would have given Cyber a run for his LVP trophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    No, your job isn't to suck and play retarded, you're lucky you died night one because you would have given Cyber a run for his LVP trophy.
    How do you figure? Because I didn't want the game to drag on as much as this one did? You're pathetic

3. Default

No the part where you said I hope no one else gets my role. Which leads us to believe you have a non vanilla townie roll and have a 4 in 11 chance of being a baddie. Dotn be dense what.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually unvote

- - - Updated - - -

vote what
    nice to see you partner. Thanks for showing your face early on.
    As compared to what? It's first day. Someone I think you what...said ok we just going to wait and lunch the afk? I drew the Same conclusions as most who read what what put out there. You should've kept that shit in pms and not in the game if you didn't want people drawing conclusions.
    these are just a few examples of your terrible play.

4. Default

So I guess Scrib can start whenever he wants.

5. Default

Woo! There are so many people to thank, Cyber's rambling drivvle of course, without your seemingly random claim of Vig I don't know if I would have been able to convince Scribble to vote for Zambi. Zambi's claim and his terrible, terrible choice to attack assassin night 1 were of course vital. I also need to thank all of the people who didn't read the rules for the setup, truly you made it quite a journey. Scribble, kudos to you, I attacked Stars thinking that even if my protection was gone and he attacked me, you were a more deserving winner.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Scribble, kudos to you, I attacked Stars thinking that even if my protection was gone and he attacked me, you were a more deserving winner.
    He actually protected you once or twice before too, by roleblocking the mafia, who had targeted you. Zambi's night 1 kill would have outed stars and scrib would ahve had blade night 2. Then Blackmage investigated you the night he died, and that would have been GG right there. Just too many poor plays from the Town side.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Well, the Town lynched away their only chance to win there.

We have a result!

What, the Serial Killer Wins!

Last night Stars tried to eat Scribble again, Scribble Roleblocked him, and What ate Stars, leaving 1 town left with the SK.

What finished the game with both protections still intact.

MVP
    There were two in the running but the winner of the game tipped it in their favour. What is the MVP. A VERY close second is Scribble, who successfully Roleblocked Mafia 4 times in a row. Can't ask for a better roleblocker than that. To the point where, looking quickly, the mafia wasn't able to kill anyone. Scribble wins the Nemesis Award, single handedly dragging the town through the game, with no support what so ever.

LVP
    There were also several candidates for this one, ranging from Assassin's day 1 play to Zambi's letting Mafia get off the hook by random viging someone night 1 and making it look like scrib picked wrong. But the clear "winner" here is Cyber. Single handedly cost town any chance of winning by constantly siding with the mafia and refusing to believe the simplest of things presented to him. Hell he almost took the cop's clear cut investigation and lynched someone else instead.

Cyber, your continued ignorance is an inspiration to us all.

GG all, except Cyber.

As much as I agree that scribble should have deserved MVP, and What did a great game.
    I disagree with the LVP shit.

It's easy to talk shit from your end because you're seeing the whole picture.
    And every other person alive when i was alive was a power role and had some insights to go on, even the slightest roleblock or cannibal kill gave them information.
    I was literally running blind, and I did mention that What's most likely the SK...
    Scribble took that whole "lynch the vig" out of context because it was a follow up to the whole "did vig die during night ?"
    When in fact it's fucking Zambi going afk that rekt any chances at logically counting roleblocks and death tolls...
    But hey, you are entitled to your opinion, I didn't do great sure, but seriously as a VT there i had absolutely jack shit to work with vs 2 mafia, 1sk, 1vig (yet another cannibal) and a roleblocker with actual results to trust in...

Nem being a cunt aside,
    GJ scribbs, very well played and sorry for not being able to help u.
    What, obvious SK behaviour man... u're lucky that zambi went full tard mode and thinking that his kill on assassin blocked blade ( WHICH I FUCKING ALREADY CORRECTED HIM ON THAT EARLIER, had he actually not go afk and read that important info)...this ended up being ur reason for lynching him and getting others to follow suite. i was cringing here lol... but wp ...douche.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

You pretty much called out everyone Cyber, and sure my stuff may look obvious after the fact, but if it was so clear why didn't you or anyone else make a move? Its pretty clear from this game like the others you way over think things. The cannibal call on Blade was nothing to even debate, and all of the accusations and possibilities you laid out in your walls left ample information to use for my purposes when the time came.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

So, my day 2. What hit it pretty much on the head. The rest: I was pushing Blade at the start to see if he was giving off a Vig vibe, and I didn't get that feeling. The reason I lynched Rosie, is because after all that discussion with Stars not knowing the game, he comes up with yet another thing (Post restriction). Between that, Nem prodding the game along, plus the ability to put something out there, off with his head. Now as to why I didn't bring that up earlier. First, didn't really want to defend my claim. Would have brought the focus on just Blade and myself. Second, you all don't trust me. My death there was frankly going to be more telling than any discussion I could have had. Third, I was trying to draw at least one kill, if not more. Not giving anyone but Cyber a chance to put suspicion on the Cop makes that more likely. Frankly, I expected the Vig to hit me if he was alive. Either he'd hit scum, or have 100% proof on scum, and an outted cop is usually a dead cop, but anyway.

Grats to What. It was prophetic, "What is the most dangerous to town"

Nem, did you not do those "fun objectives"? Neither my VT or Cop had them, so just wondering if they existed, and what they were. In any case, thanks for running. No complaints about how it was modded.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

10. Default

Good job Nemesis.

Mafia got kind of screwed from Scribble RBing us.