Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 401 to 407 of 407

Thread: Mafia Game: Donner Party 2: Don Harder

  1. #401

    Default

    What I think was interesting was how a poor decision night 1, could come back to be a real problem during a much later day. Especially combined with an ignorance of the rules.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    What I think was interesting was how a poor decision night 1, could come back to be a real problem during a much later day. Especially combined with an ignorance of the rules.
    Are you referring to Zambi's vig shot night 1?

    ps : side note, remind me again, are your pro or against having a vig take a shot at night randomly , early on. it keeps slipping my mind.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>


    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

  3. #403

    Default

    I'm not necessarily against it, I'm big on getting info and deaths provide info. The problem was targeting of Assassin. I figured he would die since you made a comment about him trying to get people to talk because perhaps he had a power role, to which he agreed. To me though, that would signify a town role almost certainly, and would not have been the target I selected night 1 if I was town.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I'm not necessarily against it, I'm big on getting info and deaths provide info. The problem was targeting of Assassin. I figured he would die since you made a comment about him trying to get people to talk because perhaps he had a power role, to which he agreed. To me though, that would signify a town role almost certainly, and would not have been the target I selected night 1 if I was town.
    that, i agree.

    then again, turns out Stars was being coached by blade still... ? Would have sworn he was just an idiot and slipped into dumbtells.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>


    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

  5. Default

    Blackmage. I felt what I came up with for the extra points didn't fit with the game. I think I might incorporate that into another game at a later date. However that won't go through if we don't get people actually sitting down and playing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Does anyone have any questions before I delete the roles and action messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

  6. #406

    Default

    Why do fools fall in love?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

  7. #407

    Default

    Coached my ass, we had no day talk, I really did fuck up, blade did NOTHING to help me climb out of that hole I dug.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •